Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 52

Tommi leaves his hermit cave to say just one thing: “Well done Fury”.

13 Likes

Ok so it’s got to the point where I can’t open the game it’s just stays on the losing screen. But this could mean they are fixing the game rn which is what I hope it is

2 Likes

Same here, I can’t access the game at all anymore, didn’t get to complete all my events but its fine, I also hope its a fix and I hope that we will be able to play again later today

2 Likes

Same here as well.

I’m so happy only to know that maybe they’re fixing the game

1 Like

Hi all, we are aware some players are not able to open the game, Some of the servers went offline and we are working on getting them up and running again.

We have identified what we believe to be the cause of the problem we are currently testing and are hoping to have an update that fixes the crashes in the next couple of days.

32 Likes

Just tested, the servers should be back up now, not sure if the glitch is still present, gonna test it now.

That’s great news, it will be amazing if the game is playable by brachiosaurus tournament.

3 Likes

Great news thanks Keith.

2 Likes

Not connecting still.

the game just don’t want to get started, i really want to have brachi …

2 Likes

We need to be patient they’re fixing. At least they have discovered the issue

4 Likes

they finally did it !!

2 Likes

I have been buying small numbers, 3 or 4, then immediately storing them in the market for sale. No problems so far…

I found a separate glitch with one of the missions for Valkyrie; when you use sDna it counts it as gained rather than spent, so you complete the mission. I decided to report it in case there was any link to the wider problem, although that seems very unlikely.

4 Likes

This is brilliant news keith thank you :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you @Keith !

4 Likes

Where’s the good news guys? @Keith is currently talking about serves cuts in some areas. I mean, this is a new problem as I understand …
For fixing, you said in a few days @Keith but since last week you have been pointing to Tuesday, you said that ‘‘we may have good news tomorrow’’ on Monday, today you say in a few days. This is unfortunately my first message in this community, but please stop spreading hope, I think there is no longer any truth to it. If you think it should be solved on Tuesday, say Thursday, if you think Friday, say it to next week. When you give hope and fail to fulfill it, you lose your credibility, otherwise we would just wait for it to be resolved, now we are waiting completely hopelessly…

I disagree, Keith said that Tuesday was the closest they could, and also mentioned that it could be later also. Now that they have identified the bug it might take a few days but will be fixed.

7 Likes

I am not claiming that they say it will be resolved on Tuesday. I say he pointed to Tuesday, and yeah the day he said was the closest they could. After saying that he may have good news on Monday, there was no news. The point I want to come to is that everyone in this community loves this game madly and wants to believe it even if there is even the slightest hope. I ask him not to give days on open-ended issues because we hope even if we don’t want to.

Like @Jurassic_Fury said, Keith never promised anything. He said as early as Tuesday. He’s providing updates like many asked for.

Of course now many will complain because the best case scenario didn’t happen. I’d rather have updates and be kept in the loop than sit in the dark.

As far as your “hope” comment. To quote Shawshank Redemption:
“Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.”

Maybe I disagree with that last part, lol, but you get the idea. Sorry, that quote popped in my head when I read your post. Maybe I watch too many movies.

7 Likes