Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 53

Update 53 is approaching! Read on for more details!

What’s New?

S-DNA Selection

Update 53 allows players to pick which S-DNA they want to earn for Code-19’s and S-DNA missions.

IMG_0192

To change the reward simply click the change button and then select the S-DNA you want to earn.

IMG_0191

Badges

New badge missions have been added to help you earn all the holograms for your beacon.

New Dinosaurs

New dinosaurs have been added to the game and will be making their appearance when they are ready to face the world.

Bug Fixes & Optimization

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update53_Notes

31 Likes

giphy

36 Likes

sarcosuchus and dimetrodon i am coming for you :smiley:

@Keith say my thanks fort that new improvement to developer team please, really thx for that

10 Likes

Oh my god, this probably the best thing ever, sarco and euoplo all the way, lest go, thank you ludia, this is the best update we got since a long time!!!

5 Likes

Wait we can change even raptor s dna?

8 Likes

This is great news, I could always do with more diplos, goodbye raptor :wave: hello sarco :grin: :

Even better the game felt so limited what with raptor dna now your giving the players options and freedom to change this, best update so far I would say :+1:

12 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
its party time, here I come sarco sdna, this ia my net project, finally no more raptor sdna

6 Likes

Well this was unexpected. Guess I’m keeping my VIP subscription after all. Great job Ludia! Finally, something to look forward to!

6 Likes

Ooookay now I’m feeling a little left out, anyone here who isn’t going to take Velociraptor S-DNA out of rotation? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I will be but this updates a game changer now we could have more legendary s hybrids released in the future as players are not tied down to raptor dna anymore

3 Likes

Fingers crossed that the S-DNA customisation doesn’t end up producing an… ah, similar… effect to what Badge Beacon customisation did during it’s update. :eyes:

13 Likes

Yes, I was hoping that future s hybrids would use already existing s dna, other wise the s dna rotation will take forever.

But with this ludia can add how many ever s dna it wants, which is awesome.

3 Likes

Anyone know when the update will be released? I’m so excited, can’t wait to create my Level 30 Diplosuchus army

Check your App Store it slowly started releasing this morning, Just waiting for it to show up in more people’s stores before officially announcing on socials.

4 Likes

I loved the option of choosing the s-dna rotation. but I have a problem: I am a very indecisive person and I will have difficulties to choose which s-dna will be :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Can’t go wrong with the Velociraptor :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Whoever came up with the idea to allow you to pick what sDNA you get from missions and code 19s, you deserve the world :heart:

8 Likes

Thanks @Keith I’m really looking forward to this update. This really opens up the game in terms of possibilities and potential. Again, great job!

5 Likes

Amazing! Good job ludia @Keith

6 Likes

Gasp
I’ll make my own meme, thank you very much.
perhaps_i_treated_you_too_harshly

2 Likes