Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 55

Update 55 is now available! Read on for more details!

What’s New

Changes to Playable Bosses

Prestige

Prestige is a new mechanic coming to Jurassic World: The Game. Using prestige allows your Bosses to become even more powerful and learn additional power moves to choose from at the beginning of combat.

New Power Moves

Each Playable Boss can learn two additional power moves, but only one can be used in battle. Select the Power Move you think best suits your playstyle. Let us know in the comment section which Power Move you like the most!

Amber Market

With update 55 we will be introducing a new market, The Amber Market!

What is Amber?

JW21_Amber

Amber is a new currency that can be earned by having your Playable Bosses Prestige, or as prizes in the Playable Boss events coming soon.

*Note Amber will be added to Boss event Prize wheels once Update 54 is retired later this week. When this occurs any progress players have in an active boss event will be reset.

The Amber Market will become available after collecting Amber. You can get to the Amber Market by clicking the Amber Market tab from your Creature Market.

Once in the Amber Market, you can use your Amber to get copies of some creatures, including fan-favorites Pyroraptor and Rajasaurus!

New Dinosaurs

New dinosaurs have been added to the game and will be making their appearance in the future. Stay tuned!

Bug Fixes & Optimization

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update55_Notes

30 Likes

Looking fantastic so excited

7 Likes

Happy Fury noises.

18 Likes

I have been stalking the forum for days, and Its finally here the amber market is so cool

5 Likes

Oh my gosh so exciting update !!! Finally a new way to get locked creatures !

Time to get Parasaurolophus and Metriorhynchus hybrid :wink:

Also time to get Koolaid and uh…Priotrodon

7 Likes

Now I am finally going to be able to buy my pars gen2 and iguanodon

2 Likes

I don’t think Iguanodon is included and so are tournaments
I think its locked creatures

1 Like

Man disappointed but legend for sure, I have eyeing that koolaid for a long time, maybe ceno and aqua will be included??

3 Likes

At least they made some thing that the community has been asking for years and they made boss look even better

3 Likes

Hopefully please, I can buy so many locked creatures

2 Likes

However I will still rely on CT to get some locked creatures for now, until my amber is up the count

I’ll update Wednesday after I finish the necessary preperations

2 Likes

Hi Indominusrexgen2, I can confirm that there are Aquatic and Cenozoic creatures in the amber market.

14 Likes

Thanks you @Keith, will there b tournament creature or will it be up to legend only

2 Likes

At this time, up to legendary.

12 Likes

Locked creatures only right ?

1 Like

yep, I think

2 Likes

Also thank you very much @Keith

2 Likes

@Keith pass our thanks to the team for this update :smiley: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Good to see Ludia responding to some long overdue feedback

4 Likes

Lots of thanks from my side too… Oh, last year me would have loved hearing this. :laughing: But better late than never.

7 Likes