[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 56

Minor Update 56 is now available! Read on for more details!

What’s New

New Dinosaurs

New dinosaurs have been added to the game and will be making their appearance in the future. Stay tuned!

Rebalancing of Episodes 26- 35

Bug Fixes & Optimization

Follow us on

Facebook: JurassicWorldTheGame

Twitter: @JWorldTheGame

Instagram: jurassicworldthegame

YouTube: Jurassic World: The Game

Claim: http://ludia.gg/JW_Update56_Notes

14 Likes

Just new creatures?
That’s it?
Seems a bit weird but I hope they aren’t tournament creatures

6 Likes

Expected. Minor updates aren’t really something to be hyped about in any videogame. They just usually fix bugs.

7 Likes

ok, seems good, I hope we get a few camp cretaceous or jurassic world evolution 2 creature

5 Likes

Yep. I think that’s very likely gonna happen

2 Likes

Since update 55 this bug is still in the game… after TWO small updates… is it just me that have it?

2 Likes

Hmm. This update doesn’t contain much, but why the Omega 09 with the snowy background in the newsletter? I think its prob a background sort of thing

1 Like

Or new battle arena?

3 Likes

I doubt so

2 Likes

I think its just a new ceno snow.

2 Likes

So the first new creature that will come out in this update is Mylodon? :sloth:

3 Likes

Yes, especially Cryolo. :grinning:

3 Likes

Omega in ceno vs land pvp perhaps

2 Likes

Probably yep. Maybe the new cervalces and the jwa arctodus hybrid too. Perhaps even the new smilodon

4 Likes

An Arctodus hybrid would be cool! :smiley:

3 Likes

It’s very clear JWtG is not importing everything from Alive, sometimes not even hybrids from imported components.

Spinosaurus Gen 2 made Chromaspinus, a totally new original hybrid which isn’t in JWA. Deinonychus makes something totally different in JWA than what it does in JWtG. Basing predictions off releases in either Camp Cretaceous or Jurassic World Alive isn’t viable to predict what comes to The Game in such a short span of time. They may eventually, but by the existing pattern not so soon.

Additionally keep in mind the time difference between the addition of Scorpios Rex in JWA and JWtG with respect to Camp Cretaceous S3 release.

6 Likes

Update 55 introduced some weird bugs into some of the boss events, such as resurrecting an opposing dino with no hit points. They wanted me to report all this to support which I did.

Maybe this is what they have been fixing … or maybe not.

Ironically they nerfed the rewards and I don’t play the event any more, so I shall probably never know!

3 Likes

It’s a shame really, was pretty fun using the new boss moves.

Ludia, may I make a request that time to strike stays as it is considering it only requires 2 completed events to open, but battlefield domination returns to the gauranteed pack considering it requires 10 events to open. That way your keeping everyone happy. Even if you wanted to increase the required events for domination to open I wouldnt mind, I enjoy the event but I wont be spending bucks and time on an event that just rewards me amber which I do not need.

6 Likes

Ludia doesn’t fix bugs they just tell you that it’s a client side problem.

3 Likes

December = Christmas
Christmas = snow
December small update = snow stuff for the rest of the month

4 Likes