[Release Notes] Jurassic World: The Game | Update 57

I cant wait for the update!!!

Finally! A pretty ok update. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Why can i not ligin with google? And why can i not login anymore?? What do i do???

1 Like

I cant login to my acount with google for some reason can anyone please hellp?

If you were originally signed in with Facebook, you can uninstall and reinstall and sign back in using Facebook. Otherwise, be patient the team is looking into it

4 Likes

And once it is fixed I simply choose Google Play as connection method and my existing guest account is automatically transfered to Google Play? Without any problems or data losses?
And if not, is there a way to retrieve my account?
You see, I am very cautious and worried that my very old account could be gone for good after this procedure.

3 Likes

Can you further describe the boss power move tweaks?

1 Like

After the update there is no boss battles available. Not even the daily one that is a S-DNA mission (which is the only one I have cared about lately…)

1 Like

The team says it should be safe to transfer now, although those that have already transferred and had issues may be put into the tutorial and need to contact support to recover their account when re-opening their game.

If you want to be extra safe, before connecting your guest account to Google Play. Write down your current support key. With the support key, if something goes wrong our support team should be able to recover your guest account.

Note: Support does take a couple of business days to respond.

6 Likes

Messaging the team now. I will let you know when I hear something. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

5 Likes

Hmmm, several days before i would get my account back. That sounds tempting and frightening too, at the same time.
I may sleep a few nights over it and hope that I see reports from others here that it is completely safe in a few days.

8 Likes

Dal jsem si aktualizaci a pak jsem se podíval na boss souboje a mám je zamčené tak co se stalo a mám level 67

MOD EDIT

Translated from Czech:

I gave an update and then I looked at the boss fights and I got them locked so what happened and I have level 67

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

As mentioned by @Elin_Ronne the boss battles are missing, the team is investigating but does not believe they will be back before the end of the day. I will keep you updated as I learn more.

2 Likes

A budou ty souboje nějaké speciální nebo se super odměnou jak jiste říkal

MOD EDIT

Translated from Czech:

And the fights will be some special or with a great reward, as he certainly said

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

if I tie my account to google, will I keep all of my stuff??

Ale bohužel se to nepřihodilo pochodem nevím jestli se ti to nechá a místo nepodařilo ale prostě Luďa to ještě musím nějak doladit takže počkej až to bude v pohodě

MOD EDIT

Translated from Czech:

But unfortunately it didn’t happen with the march, I don’t know if you’ll let it go and the place didn’t work, but I just have to fine-tune it, Luďa, so wait until it’s okay

I tied my account to apple sign-in and did not lose any of my progress, It should work the same way with Google sign-in.

5 Likes

@Keith welp im happyish the updates here but ill wait till im forced to update. Reason being in-game support closes my tickets automatically. So if i have an issue it may not be resolvable. Thats the main reason i canceled vip.

Did anyone notice pterosaurs like arambourgigania have a new defeat animation

5 Likes

Chroma horn is longer

8 Likes