Hey there Lovelinkers!
You may have noticed that a new update is now available on all platforms!
Here’s what’s coming to the Lovelink App for this Ho-Ho-Holiday update
- The Lovelink App will have a new Winter look to get you all in the holiday mood!
- Don’t miss out on the Daily Reward Advent Calendar during our Holiday Event (starting December 14th)
- Someone new is joining Lovelink for the holiday season! You better not be on the naughty list this year!
- Some Lovelink members will be returning!
- It is no longer possible to match with duplicate profiles.
- Fixed issues with selfies not correctly unblurring when purchased.
- Fixed correct character portrait not displaying in the conversation screen at all times when switching between conversations.
- Fixed issue causing the wrong selfies to be displayed in the Conversation Screen until refresh.
- Fixed issues to resolve a network error when accessing the game.
- Fixed a network error that could occur when accessing a date with your match.
- Fixed error with Captain Muffins’ conversation.
- Fixed Mailbox notifications not resolving correctly after opening mail.
- Fixed Daily Reward and Character Crush Screens overlapping.
- Fixed scrolling in the Settings menu so it no longer hides items from being accessed.
These are issues that our team is aware of and are currently working on resolving!
- Help button may disappear from the Settings menu after the app recovers from sleep mode.
Feel free to comment on this post and give us your feedback about your experiences on Lovelink!