[Release Notes] Lovelink | Update 2.0

Hello Lovelinkers, :heart::link:

We’ve introduced some exciting new features in our upcoming 2.0 update to keep you hot for your matches. :fire:
Here is what’s new!

Love interests

New singles are joining the Lovelink roster!
Make sure to swipe, match, and get lost in the month of love with both existing and new profiles.
The god of love is also returning just in time to help make sure you are not alone for Valentine’s day. :cupid:

Profiles

Take your dates to the next level!
Your matches will be blown away by your style when they meet the new you.
Build the ultimate dating profile by changing hairstyles, outfits, accessories and more with the new Profile feature! A world of new creative possibilities awaits you. :heart_eyes:

Grab a sneak peek:

What are you most excited for? Sound off in the comments below. :arrow_down:

Happy swiping everyone!

Follow us on Facebook Twitter and Instagram

85 Likes

Omg! I love it, the customization is a great idea!

29 Likes

I’ve literally been waiting for this since I’ve downloaded lovelink I’m so excited for the update!

34 Likes

I think people will like it. I just don’t really see the point since is not really part of the texting etc. Is just a profile customization but I’m excited for the new matches.

9 Likes

I think it might actually have to do with texting they might make it where you can send pictures of yourself or they’ll add your character into the dates but idk that’s just what I hope they’ll do.

16 Likes

I love that I can make my own avatar but, when does this update happen?

14 Likes

Oh my starsss this is so exciting! I really hope yall make it so we can send pictures of our avatar!

4 Likes

Good can’t wait

1 Like

I hope so! Been hoping for that one

2 Likes

But where can u get this from

2 Likes

Hello Ludia forums

3 Likes

Ahh when is the update ??

2 Likes

Hello Kenneth_Aybar :wave:

1 Like

It’s coming soon in the game, stay tuned!

1 Like

Stay tuned! We’ll be informing everyone shortly!

3 Likes

I’m super excited for customization

I am excited for the outfits because you get to change your look in thr game:)

2 Likes

Sounds great. Too bad I still can’t match with Gabe Scott or the newly released character. It seems like being VIP has more perks than we thought.

Character customisation looks interesting. :thinking:
I’m interested in seeing the new matches, but (I think) it would’ve been better if you focused on finishing stories before adding new ones.
What else worries me about the new and existing matches is that you’ll continue to overly favour the male characters while neglecting female characters and not showing them the love they deserve. :pensive:

11 Likes

Although fun, it’s not completely necessary to the game so I’m more excited about the new matches lmao :grin:

1 Like