[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.36.10

A fresh breath of crisp wind… and the rise of a NEW Legendary Dragon!

Read on for details!

NEW Legendary Dragon

• Boost: Speeds up active countdown timers on Berk. Each upgrade will increase the speed up bonus.
  • New Grim Collection
  • New island with extra space to place more Dragons on Berk

NEW Dragon Flocks

NEW Seasonal and Dragon Decorations

• Summer Statue is effective until Sep 1, 2018
  • Fall Statue is effective until Dec 1, 2018
  • Changewing Statue
  • Slithersong Statue

Note: Seasonal statues generate resources over time more quickly during their own season (Runes, Fish, Wood, Iron, Collectibles, Raw and Polished Amber, Sage Fruit, Action Rush, Mystery Pack and Bronze Token Pack)

NEW Hangar Expansion

• A total of 420 Dragons can now be placed in the Hangar (+150 for Dragon Riders)

The number of Dragons owned per type is now displayed in the Dragon Decoration info panel. This will help players prioritize which Dragon Decoration to invest in first.

Premium Dragons battle stats have been buffed in the Defend Berk mode

THREE Gauntlet Events:

• Draftee Development (August to September)
  • Dragon Root Risk (September)
  • Hunter Repel (September to October)

Gauntlet Consumables:

Consumables are only obtainable in the Gauntlet Event, Prize Wheel and Seasonal Statues

• Sage Fruit: Use to restore Dragon’s health and remove negative effects
  • Action Rush: Use to refill Action bar completely

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

Odin Coins are obtainable through:

• Mystery Pack
  • Gold Mystery Pack (Dragon Riders club)
  • Monthly Feast Gifts
  • In-game purchases

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

Niceeee. Premium dragon stats have been buff. Thanks ludia

I downloaded the most recent update, the other night. I’ve seen the new legendary dragon island, the new flock of dragons, and have started collecting lanterns. The one thing that I cannot find is the increased hanger capacity. I spent 700 runes for an increase of 10 spots (hoping this would jump-start the increase); but,all I got was the 10 spots. I have been a dragon rider since almost the beginning. A couple of days ago, I released more than a dozen dragons; because my hanger was almost full. I could really use the increased space.
When does the increased hanger space take effect.

Upgrading the Hangar to the max will give you a total of 420 slots.

If you haven’t reached the maximum, each upgrade should give you 10 extra slots. Hope this helps!

I’m not seeing a way to upgrade my hangar. It’s at 100, no option to upgrade. Maybe I’m missing something. I made sure the game is updated, too.

Hey Pandaholic, there should be an option to upgrade if you tap on the total at the top-right when you’re in your Hangar. If you’re not seeing the option, contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a look.

There it is, thank you!