Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.38.12

The first snow is always an exciting one, it means Snoggletog is back! In this update, there are two NEW Dragon species for you to discover, new decorations including a seasonal one and five Gauntlet events to keep you entertained throughout the holidays!

Read on for details!

NEW Dragon Species

• Slitherwing
  • Grim Gnasher

NEW Dragon Flocks

NEW Seasonal, Dragon and Effect Decorations

• Fall Statue is effective from Aug 15 to Nov 30, 2018
  • Winter Statue is effective from Nov 22 to Mar 30, 2019
  • Titan Trainer Statue - Reduce cost and time for Titan training
  • Dragon Handler Statue - Reduce time for Egg Hatching
  • Cavern Crasher Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Cavern Crasher type Dragons
  • Smothering Smokebreath Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Smothering Smokebreath type Dragons

Brawl Mode

• Increased Wood and Fish rewards in arenas 5, 6 & 7

Added more game notifications:

• Seasonal Statue is ready to be collected
  • Polished Amber trade with Eret is completed
  • Dragon training is completed with Valka

Ability to search by species in the Book of Dragons

Upgrade Eret’s boat to lvl 5

• Trade up to 5 Polished Amber

FIVE Gauntlet Events:

• Dragon’s Edge Restock (November to December)
  • Hunter Ambush (December)
  • Preemptive Pounding (December to January)
  • Twin Duty (January)
  • Foraging Fun (January to February)

Gauntlet Consumables:

Consumables are only obtainable in the Gauntlet Event, Prize Wheel and Seasonal Statues

• Sage Fruit: Use to restore Dragon’s health and remove negative effects
  • Action Rush: Use to refill Action bar completely

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

Odin Coins are obtainable through:

• Mystery Pack
  • Gold Mystery Pack (Dragon Riders club)
  • Monthly Feast Gifts
  • In-game purchases

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• Fixed several fishing animation glitches
  • Fixed bug in the Hangar not displaying Dragon levels
  • Fixed bug affecting new devices with notch (offset hitboxes)

Both of these are awesome!

Thanks for listening to our requests and comments, this sounds like a great update to the game that corrects many niggling things us players found annoying.

Destroying statues - why the changes?

Why some of the dragon can not be purchased with ruins? In fact updates version of has been available and should be the dragon it can be purchased with ruins

Hi @Alvin_Arifilla,

Thank you for bringing this up, this is a little bug from the new update. Our developers are aware and it will be fixed for the next update only. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Hello,
My wife, my son as well as myself all have been playing this game for almost 2 years now. We have all noticed with this most recent update the game is now very choppy or lags when you select a dragon on berk to collect its fish or wood. It was fine before the update…now its just very annoying. Is anyone else having this issue? Do the developers know? Hopefully its fixed asap.

Hi. I am no dev, but i am experiencing that problem too, as well as countless others who pointed it out on the facebook page. Somebody from ludia replied that it is a known issue and they are working on it. There is hope for a quick fix!

I have the same problem

We can confirm that since the new update, there is a delay in the responsiveness of your Dragons and buildings. Our developers are fully aware of this issue and will push out a fix soon. Thank you for your patience!

[Hotfixes] Rise of Berk - November 29, 2018

Aren’t there any other bugs?