Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.39.17

Toothless is not the only one! This Valentine’s, a mysterious visitor makes its appearance on Berk and changes everything! This update includes NEW Explorations, NEW Dragon Statues, NEW rank rewards in Brawl and much more.

Read on for details!

• NEW Explorations

• Laval-Lout Island for Windwalker (w/ Toothless lvl. 56)
    • Eruptodon Island for Eruptodon (w/ Toothless lvl. 93)
  • NEW Dragon Flocks

• NEW Dragon Decorations

• Snafflefang Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Snafflefang type Dragons
    • Snaptrapper Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Snaptrapper type Dragons
  • NEW 3D Model for the Monstrous Nightmare

• Increased the amount of Raw Amber given in Gobber’s Duties and Seasonal Statues

• Added two NEW Rank Rewards in Brawl

• Champion II (5,500 Runes)
    • Champion III (7,000 Runes)
  • Reduced countdown for Hunt Events (e.g. love letters)

SIX Gauntlet Events:

• Foraging Fun (Feb. 2 - 11)
  • Dragon Rider Discipline (Feb. 12 - 17)
  • Dragon Hunter Disruption (Feb. 19 - Mar. 4)
  • Flight Patrol (Mar. 3 - 8)
  • Dragon Hunter Disband (Mar. 12 - 17)
  • Edge Supply Run (Mar. 23 - Apr. 3)

Gauntlet Consumables:

Consumables are only obtainable in the Gauntlet Event, Prize Wheel and Seasonal Statues

• Sage Fruit: Use to restore Dragon’s health and remove negative effects
  • Action Rush: Use to refill Action bar completely

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

Odin Coins are obtainable through:

• Mystery Pack
  • Gold Mystery Pack (Dragon Riders club)
  • Monthly Feast Gifts
  • In-game purchases

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• Dragon Riders Subscription is now available for Amazon players

• Reduced countdown for daily free Runes

• NEW Dragon

• Light Fury
  • NEW Island with exclusive Explorations

• Radiant Meadows

• Fixed freezing issue related to collecting resources from Dragons
  • Optimized resource gathering performance
  • Fixed an issue causing Bonnefire to be invisible in the Hangar
  • Fixed Kandy & Kane’s issue in Defend Berk
  • Improved game performance and optimization
  • Other minor bug fixes

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

1 Like

Android update date please?

The new update should be available to all this week!

1 Like

Thank you for the email address, have been issues with the game on my iphone and I sent a message a few days ago with photos attached of the ID #, and what the issues are (LightFury & Daily Runes). Hopefully they get fixed soon.

Thank you @LaurelLeaves!

The info you provided are very useful to our Developers. We’ll make sure to let you know when the issues you’ve reported are fixed. Have an amazing day!

1 Like

The Woolly Howl, and related dragons (like the defender) are not showing their pictures. The 2D graphics are missing

So I uninstalled the game for a while, but I installed it back, in hopes to see the Deathgripper in the game, are you guys adding it anytime soon?

Ok why can’t we get the light furry without paying and will there be a time were there will not I really love this game and was dreaming for this oh plz say there will be!

So there’s a news saying

Dragon Riders! Your Big Buff is yours to keep forever, and you have exclusive access to the brand new Light Fury!”

Does this mean that if I cancel my subscription, I will only lose the Light Fury?not both Big Buff and Light Fury?

edit: i am new sorry

That is correct. You now keep Big Buff, but lose Light Fury instead.

1 Like

Thank you!

Disappointed with the new mini-islands. Just another thing that demands ruins. Wish I never bothered with them (Night Light #1, #2, #3).

Not sure what the 200+ Ruins is, if you receive an extra 200 ruins a day, it would take 72.5 days (ca. 2.5 months) to have enough for another of these dragons, so maybe worth it.