Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.41.16

DR_FBNoteCover_Spring2018

The warm weather has brought some new friends on Berk! A new island has been discovered, new building upgrades are available and Valka is expanding her Sanctuary!

Read on for details!

DR_Notes_WhatsNew

• NEW Rider Houses

• Heather
    • Dagur
    • Valka
    • Eret
  • NEW Building upgrades

• Upgrade Great Forge to lvl. 4
    • Upgrade Iron Storage to lvl. 11 & 12
    • Iron Upgrade for the Viking Grooming Station
  • NEW Berserker Island

• Unlocked after Meade Hall 12
    • Place up to 120 Dragons on Berk depending on your island configuration

• NEW Dragon Flocks

P-07b

• NEW Dragon Decorations

• Thunderpede Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Thunderpede type Dragons
    • Rumblehorn Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Rumblehorn type Dragons
    • Submaripper Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Submaripper type Dragons
  • Brawl Champion Dragons and Big Buff can now be renamed

• Added two additional expansion for Valka’s Sanctuary (lvl 5 & 6) - total of 6 slots

• Dragon Stat changes:

• Cloudjumper can now collect Fish

• Sleuther can now collect Wood

• Gresskarmor is now a Premium Dragon

• Developer’s Comment: Gresskarmor’s Fish and Wood gathering stats have been boosted to reflect the change.
    • Increased Fish and Wood gathering stats for Cloudjumper, Windshear and Skullcrusher

• Shorter collection time for Dimflight

• Developer’s Comment: The initial collection time for Dimflight was as good as any Premium Dragons. We reduced it to ensure Premium Dragons remains Premium.

DR_Notes_Gauntlet

FOUR Gauntlet Events:

• Capture the Captor (May 20 - 27)
  • Go to the Great Beyond (Jun 1 - 10)
  • Patrol Pursuit (Jun 15 - 17)
  • Soaring Surprise (Jun 21 - Jul 4)

DR_Notes_OdinsMarket

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• Light Fury gets a new exclusive Exploration

• Claytrapper
  • Reduced timer for certain exclusive Explorations

• Fixed the missing assets and text in the mailbox for Android 9 devices
  • Fixed the visual glitch that caused the camera to shake with the Green Death
  • Fixed the animation glitch that was affecting several Dragons in their baby form
  • Fixed the issue that prevented Floutscout from appearing in the Hangar
  • Fixed the Armorwing Dragon Statue issue that did not increase Gresskarmor’s gathering efficiency

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

4 Likes

I still haven’t got the update (Android)

1 Like

Same here. Android haven’t got an update yet.

I’m on IPhone and I haven’t received the Update yet??! I don’t know if it’s supposed to come later or not, but it’s been awhile now since this Update was supposed to be released for everyone!?

I received the update but it wiped my game entirely! The update has also given me a new support key! I’m also a Dragon Rider. Who do I contact when I can’t access my own account?

Hello @Toothless5,

Please play through the tutorial and it will allow you to log back onto your Facebook account to retrieve your initial game progress. If you’re still having trouble, you can reach out to our support staff at support+forums@ludia.com. Please make sure to include your support key in the email. Thanks!

I also got the update for Android and finished the tutorial. But I cannot find the option to login to facebook.

@Ferdinand_Apfelsaft, please play through the tutorial and it will let you log back onto your Facebook account. Hope this helps!

Luckily we have not had any problems with our two accounts. However I CANNOT understand why the storage can’t be increased to at least 10x the current size. Upgrading the Iron by a few thousand is pathetic. A couple of reasons to do this:

1/ Iron. The main dragon I use for Iron is the Dustbrawler which collects 1050 each time, but often you need 14-15K for a training/upgrade, so or often have to loose some resources to collect the needed amount as the dragon will easily have more Iron than can fit often by several hundred.

2/ Fish. Training dragons at the higher levels takes 2 or more days, so often you don’t have any dragons to feed (or at least dragons you want to upgrade). So you have to find something to feed/use for iron collection. Then when a dragon finishes training, one feed is over 500Million, so you feed it once then have to collect more… This is even more painful if the dragon is in the hanger. There should be sufficient to feed any dragon 10x.

On this topic, it gets harder and harder to find a dragon that needs feeding, especially in the hanger, so it would be great if there was a way to find dragons that need feeding.

3/ Wood. Often go from not being able to collect to not having enough for training etc…

This would just make the game play more fluent instead of stop/start… When you have used some resources, you then have to work out which dragons you have not yet collected from, often just end up checking them all again. The number of clicks in this game is excessive.

Anyhow, thanks for the update, looking forward to seeing the new stuff, forge and Island will be upgraded tomorrow.

I love rise of berk but I got the update and my game is wiped out and I’m back to the beginning. I think I played through the tutorial and didn’t work and I contacted you and so will they send me a message that my game is fixed or will they just fix it and the next time I come my game will be back to normal? So help plz

Do you have a Facebook account? If so sign back into your Account, but if that doesn’t work, then Support will hopefully fix the problem. Although if you didn’t have a Facebook account yet your progress got whipped, then I don’t know what to say.

I figured out why there was no facebook login.
At the beginning I’ve entered an age below 13.
After a restart and a higher age after the tutorial there was the question to connect to facebook or not.

I use my dads now I can’t find the option to log into Facebook. How do I restart?

1 Like

simpliesed way: remove and reinstall the app.
Or on Android: Settings --> Apps --> Rise of Berk --> Memory --> delete Cache and Memory

I did 2 times! And it still had the same data and the support key was still the same and as a guest too!

I’m going to explain it as best as I can, so hopefully this helps, if you WERE signed into a Facebook account, then log back in by going into Settings, and there should be a button we’re it says Connect, and press it, and it’ll give you the option to log back in. If for whatever reason it doesn’t let you, double check to make sure you have the right login information with you, and if it still doesn’t work, then screen shot it all and create a Support Ticket and send it in, so hopefully Support can help with that.
Oh, and if that Connect Button isn’t there, where it should always be, then another way around that might be to go to the Mail, then go to the News tab, and tap the Facebook icon on the top, and it should give you the option to sign back in. If none of that works, I’m out of ideas!

After working with the new upgrade, I have come to the conclusion it’s not that much of a change. I am sure you have spent a lot of time on the upgrade, but I don’t really see the benefit.

• Yes there are more dragon spots, but to be honest I don’t need them, any dragons I find from journeys etc… are released for the Amber.
  • There are some new huts, each with a unique dragon, but 9000 ruins for a dragon that is basically useless, I have dragons capable of collecting 13M per hour that I don’t use, so these dragons would never be used. If they could go on journey so I could get more amber then that might be useful.
  • The increase in Iron storage is not much use
  • The new upgrades gives me something else to spend resources on making it easier to not have full storage all the time, but soon will be back with that issue, even though once an upgrade completes, I then have the opposite problem - not enough resources to feed and train a dragon.

What I would like to see:

• Increase in all storage 10x
  • More ways to find, or even trade amber - The main thing I will be working on once I have the Summer statue is upgrading 3 statues to level 5 for Shellfire
  • Simpler game play for the basic stuff: collecting resources, a don’t ask me again tick box for Iron collection - I only use the dustbrawler for Iron and don’t need to be asked each time, when a journey finishes have an option to resend, when you collect Amber immediately have the option to trade more and automatically select the max. Basically reduce the clicks. - Time is precious… and might encourage people to do other things in the game like Brawls where I have not played against a real player for a long time (can’t remember the last time)
  • Statues increase collecting time as well as amount

Brawls are not PVP. They are not going to be PVP. This has been mentioned on the forums repeatedly.

Here, I was logged into Facebook and the UPDATE happened so now I check for the Facebook option it’s not there I check mail and it’s not there and when I try going outside of the game and try logging me into the game i already am. I tried support and contact but no reply. I do NOT want to start from scratch and as a guest plz help!

I I got the update but not the new island. My meade hall was already level 12. What do I need to do