Twilight has passed and Dreadfall has taken over Berk once more! This chilling time of year brings us NEW spooky Dragon flocks, NEW Costumes for the festivities, and Gauntlet events to fill your night with gloomy fun!
Read on for details!
Reminder: The Dreadfall Update will be released early next week.
- NEW Dragon Flocks
- NEW Toothless & Light Fury Exploration for Deathgripper (Level 144)
- NEW Limited Time Dreadfall Costumes
- Titan Skins and Equipped Costumes now show in Brawl mode
- Choose between 2 Dragons when starting a new Collection
- Applicable to Legendary Minion Collections, Exotic Dragon Collections and Defender Dragon Collections
- Last chance Grace Period for Collection Events after they end
- During the Grace Period you cannot search for Collectibles
- Will be able to purchase the remaining Collectibles with Runes
- Added Polished and Raw Amber as a reward in Journey
- Can now skip the Defend Berk “1, 2, 3, Go!” Animation
- Game is now translated in Korean and Russian Languages
- Game now supports iPhone 11, 11 Pro, and 11 Pro Max displays
NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market
NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs
Collect VIP Daily Free Runes from the Golden Toothless Statue
- Statue is located near the Light Fury Island
- Golden Toothless Icon will no longer appear in the Notification Bar
THREE Gauntlet Events:
- Villainous Vandals (October)
- Trap the Trappers (November)
- Fantastic Statistics (November to December)
- Fixed spacing of scrolling bar in the Book of Dragons
- Fixed Slitherwing and Light Fury display when leveling up to Titan
- Fixed Turn Indicator display in Brawl to show the correct Dragon
- Fixed effects not applied on opponent dragons in Brawl
- Fixed Grid on Lost Deep Shellfire Island
- Fixing mismatch of Brawl Stats in the Book of Dragons
Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.