Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.46

Feel the winter chill fade away and cuddle up with a NEW Valentine Update!

Read on for details!

• NEW Gobber’s Duties
    • Daily Duties are now available at Meade Hall lvl 3
    • More Gobber’s Duties are available for players to complete

• NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Freya’s Blessing
    • Exchange the NEW Freya’s Flowers Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, Dragon costumes and NEW Seasonal Decorations for your Berk!

• Collect Freya’s Flowers from Gobber’s Duties, Gauntlet Events and the Monthly Event Calendar

• Access the Seasonal Market through the Berk Market to see all the cool things you can get!

• NEW Dragon Flocks

• NEW Itchy Armpit Island
    • Must unlock the first island (highlighted) to access the new section

• NEW Loyalty Event - Freya’s Blessing Feast, find the Love Letters!
  • Max Roost limit is now at 150 Dragons
  • Updated the following species visuals:
    • Terrible Terror
    • Deadly Nadder
    • Hobblegrunt
    • Scauldron
    • Hideous Zippleback
    • Boneknapper

THREE Gauntlet Events

• Merchant Insurance (Feb 21 - 25)
  • Sanctuary Savagery (Feb 29 - Mar 13)
  • Dragon’s Edge Restock (Mar 17 - 23)

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• NEW Light Fury Exploration
    • Speedy at Level 59

• Fixed the Gather All Statue collect issue not counting for the "Collect with X Dragon” Quest
  • Fixed the grid on Shellfire Island
  • Fixed the crash caused by switching tabs in the Mailbox
  • Fixed the invisible buildings after using the rotate function
  • Fixed the crash caused by switching between Guest and Facebook Accounts

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

6 Likes

I think this update is going to be good but just wondering, their must be more ways to getting the flowers for exculsive dragons right since 6,500 is alot.

7 Likes

Update looks good, but Gobber Duties seem to be non-intuitive. After getting 11 of the 12 I needed, I am greeted with,

11/25 Complete 25 objectives.

After completing the 12th, no new objectives showed up. How am I to get the Gobber Pack if the goal keeps moving? At first I was thinking that the 25 objectives meant that the more I did, the better pack I would get. Now I have no idea.

If helpful, I do have a screen shot.

2 Likes

Hey there DaddyBot, sorry that you experienced this, it is definitely a bug. Are you still experiencing this in-game? If so, please contact our support team at dragons@ludia.com with your support key and they will help you accordingly! As a heads up, avoid sending multiple tickets as it may prolong the time it takes to receive a response. Thanks for reaching out to us, and hope this helps!

This will be a good update

I joined the riders club a year a ago and the white night fury still has a bag for me to collect but I can’t collect it I would have to go premium again… I will after I can see what I got from her