Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.47.16

Join us on Berk for the NEW update! As the snow melts, Berk’s Vikings are searching for Dragon eggs unveiled by the Spring’s warmth. You can also help them prepare for the Thawfest Games!

Read on for details!

• NEW Building - Treasure Hoard
    • Store up to 10 Statues and Seasonal Decorations
      • Expand your Treasure Hoard for more storage space
    • Placing a statue in the Treasure Hoard will cancel its effect on Berk
    • Gather All and Seasonal Statues have no effect while in the Treasure Hoard
    • Statues cannot be upgraded while in the Treasure Hoard

• NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Thawfest Meltdown
    • Exchange the NEW Thawfest Pennons Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, Dragon costumes and NEW Seasonal Decorations for your Berk!

• Collect Thawfest Pennons from Gobber’s Duties, Gauntlet Events and the Monthly Event Calendar

• Access the Seasonal Market by clicking the Thawfest Pennon icon through the Berk Market to see the awesome things you can get!

• NEW Currency Information accessed by clicking the icon

• NEW Dragon Flock

• 2 NEW Loyalty Events - Thawfest Egg Hunt, find the Eggs!

• Updated Thunderdrum species visuals

• NEW Dragon Racing Costumes

• Get a boost in resource gathering and decrease Journey time

• Certain Weekly Duties have been rebalanced
    • Decreased Defeat 45 Dragons in Brawl to 40
    • Decreased Defeat 25 specified Class of Dragons to 15
    • Decreased amounts for Gather Fish and Wood Duties
    • Decreased Send 3 Dragons to train at Valka Sanctuary to 2
    • Decreased Buy 10 items at Johan’s Shop to 8

FIVE Gauntlet Events

• Twin Duty (April 5 - 8)
  • Go to The Great Beyond (April 12 - 21)
  • Dragon Demographics (April 24 - 29)
  • Shock ‘n’ Knock (May 2 -15)
  • Tough Rebuff (May 18 - 22)

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• NEW Light Fury Exploration

• Almondine at Level 68

• Fixed the timer issue with Gobber’s Duties that some players were experiencing
  • Fixed Journey pop-up closing for some players
  • Fixed bug where changing Amazon Privacy Settings results in a crash
  • Fixed crash when switching devices or platforms during loading
  • Fixed various bugs related to Gobbers Duties
  • Fixed various timer issues when using multiple platforms and devices
  • Fixed issue of players not being able to enter game when their mailboxes are too full
  • Fixed issue of players being able to have more Vikings on Berk than the current capacity
  • Fixed bug that occurred when players were interrupted during the tutorial
  • Fixed translation issues in Russian and Korean
  • Fixed screen transition soft lock in Johann’s Market
  • Fixed Legendary dragon’s minion collection not being available if Legendary dragons were purchased through a Card Pack
  • Optimized some screens for iPhone X and up, and more to come!

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

4 Likes

I’d like to see the spring statue back! I did not have enough polished amber to buy it last year

1 Like

It will be back! The seasonal statues just loop around. Hope you have enough amber for it now!

2 Likes

And we will have a interval of at least a few days between the seasonal events to be able to do thing like upgrading the academy without losing tasks?

Continuing the discussion from [Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.47.16:

Just installed the new update and the game crashes once I open the hangar

I’m sorry to hear that your game is crashing, Christian_Neuerburg. Could you please try restarting your device and then relaunching the game and see if you’re still having the same issue?

If the problem persists, do not hesitate to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com, and our team can take a closer look. Please remember to include your support key and device information in the email as well.

Thanks!

1 Like

My apologies to whoever worked on them, but I’m very much not a fan of the altered thunderdrums. The extra-skinny tails and amended heads make them look derpy and disproportionate. If it’s possible to roll back that change I believe the game would be better for it.

Hi there,

The problem still exists. I also installed the app on another device but cannot connect this one to my Facebook account.

Regards Christian

Greetings, I have the same issue with the game closing down when I try to open the Hangar. Restarting my device and then relaunching the game did not resolve the problem.

The Spring Statue is back for building after the update.

2 Likes

Since yesterday my Sweet Death (lvl 104-106) collects far less wood, normal version only Defender Sweet Death did not change.

1 Like

The Seasonal Market for the new event is crashing the game when I try to open it.

1 Like

Hey there gandalfnho, our team has fixed this issue! Thanks for bringing it to our attention!

1 Like

Hi, there, I love this game…after update … it’s amazing

For a while, I was hoping this had finally fixed the issue that I have to restart the game every day in order to get Gobber’s Duties to show up. Alas, this morning, I had no duties again.

1 Like

My game keeps crashing when I go to collections. I’ve restarted, deleted and reinstalled, and updated my devices and nothing seems to fix it.

Hey bnd16, could I ask you to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look and assist you?

Thanks!

why can’t toothless find his child? Pouncer is his child

1 Like

I would like to see the rewards you buy with event pennons be worth the space I’m just using on Berk. Nothing big because it is for the average joe, but just anything to make it useful.