Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.48

Spring has sprung! It’s time to freshen up your Berk with NEW Dragons, multiple Gauntlet Events, NEW Dragon Statues, and Seasonal Decorations!

Read on for details!

• NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Beltane Bonfires
    • Exchange the NEW Beltane Butterflies Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, SkullCrusher the Vast Costume, and NEW Seasonal Decorations for your Berk!

• NEW Dragon Flock

• NEW Dragon Roosts Size
    • Dragon Roosts are now smaller! (5x5 instead of 6x6)
    • Fill the extra space on Berk with the NEW limit of 170 Dragons!

• NEW Dragon Decorations

• Threadtail Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Threadtail type Dragons
    • Catastrophic Quaken Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Catastrophic Quaken type Dragons
    • Ripwrecker Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Ripwrecker type Dragons
  • Completion of Daily Gobber Duties have been reduced from 12 to 10 for players at Meade Hall Level 8 and up

• When Gobber’s Duties objectives are reset, they are selected at random from the available pool of Duties for players at Meade Hall Level 8 and up
  • NEW Duties

• Daily: Send 1 dragon at the Smithy to collect Iron
    • Weekly: Send 3 dragons at the Smithy to collect Iron
    • The “Send 1 Legendary Dragon to search” Duty will only unlock if a player owns a Legendary Dragon on Berk.
  • Feeding and Training costs have been decreased for the following Dragons:

• Monstrous Nightmare
    • Gronckle
    • Meatlug
    • Stormfly
    • Terrible Terror
    • Scauldron
  • NEW Loyalty Event - Sring Flower Hunt, find the Flowers!

• You can now view the Card Pack Odds for Resource, Collectible, Legendary Dragon, and Dragon Card Packs

• Click the button at the top right corner of the Card Pack you wish to view Odds for!
  • Push Notifications have been added for Gobber Duty resets, when Dragons are finished gathering Iron, and when Daily Free Runes are ready to be collected (for Dragon Riders)

Gear up to battle in multiple concurrent Gauntlet Events with many different rewards!

TEN Gauntlet Events

• Fantastic Statistics (May 22 - 25)
  • Go to The Great Beyond (May 26 - June 1)
  • Daring dispersion (May 31 - June 4)
  • Preemptive Pounding (June 6 - 13)
  • Berk Census (June 8 - 9)
  • Twin Duty (June 13 - 17)
  • Dragon Demographics (June 18 - 22)
  • Pestering Pests (June 19 - 20)
  • Shock ‘n’ Knock (June 24 - July 2)
  • Hunter Ambush (June 29 - July 7)

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• Fixed stability issues in Brawl and Gauntlet matches
  • Fixed loading wheel animation
  • Fixed timer issues for Johann’s Market, Daily Free Runes (for Dragon Riders) and Mystery Pack
  • Fixed freeze in Defend Berk tutorial
  • Fixed Gauntlet icons remaining in notifications after the Event had expired
  • Fixed crash that occurred when turning off Video Ads and Offers Privacy in Settings
  • Fixed occasional infinite loading when logging in using Facebook
  • Fixed occasional crash when opening Collectibles pack from Odin’s Market
  • Fixed visual of Speed Up pop-up after watching a video
  • Fixed Rewardable Link pop-ups: a pop-up will now appear when the link is expired or has already been redeemed
  • Fixed missing image for the Seasonal Currency Card Pack on iOS

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

5 Likes

The smaller roost sizes will certainly be appreciated. Liking the new dragons too. Great work all!

6 Likes

The reducing of rooster space is appreciated, but when will we see a new dragon species in the game? There are still 4 unnamed dragons that appear in HTTD 2, plus the Mudraker, Devilish Dervish, Silver Phantom, and Flame Whipper from SOD. I’m not saying that I’m not grateful for the new features and all the fixed bugs, but there hasn’t been any new species introduced in the game since 2019 (a year during which we got 4 new searchable species, the Light Fury, the 3 Night Lights, and a legendary dragon). Is one new species per year too much to ask now?

1 Like

When do we get Windgnasher and Pricklebogler statues? I have a total of 7 different dragons of those two species in my active collecting flock and am now waiting for over 2 years to get statues for these two species.

1 Like

They’d need some sign off from Dreamworks to add a new species. I’d like to see some new species though.

3 Likes

Out of curiosity, do you have any plans to add more dragins to brawl?

5 Likes

I’m curious. Is there eventually going to be a dragon racing on Berk? Also, will Valka, Dagar, Heather, and Eret have journeys in one of these updates?

6 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Finally, I can build a third statue to be upgraded to level 5!

Oh, good, now I can start from scratch trying to figure out how to best lay out buildings/roosts :unamused:. Not to mention all the islands that used to be perfectly sized for 6×6 roosts now have a bunch of unusable space.

Can we please get the sidebar icon for this back? And at the top? It only needs to show up when runes are ready, so it will only “take up space” when it’s actually relevant. (Don’t non-riders get constantly spammed with the icon as an advertisement? It’s ridiculous that this is okay but having the icon show up “rarely” for riders is not. It’s almost as if you’re penalizing people for becoming riders!)

I don’t suppose this fixes the game not loading when not using FB?

4 Likes

*lassana DIOP *

2 Likes

Make more legendary dragons the light fury available for everyone

5 Likes

Nice update but I do think that many are also waiting for a big update on the Brawl game: new dragons, abilities, and abilities that are more similar to what is show in the franchise,

3 Likes

А можно сделать дневную без платную не используя денег

MODERATOR EDIT

Translated From Russian:

And you can make a day without paying without using money

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

2 Likes

Nice about the reduction of roost size and about the Ripwrecker statue. Still waiting for Eggbitter and Windgnasher ones.

3 Likes

Très bon jeu mais je n’ai pas eu mes rune du jeu gal off se trône même que j ai atteint le niveau 15

MODERATOR EDIT

Translated From French

Very good game but I did not have my game rune gal off throne even that I reached level 15

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

2 Likes

Is anyone else having trouble with the new update? Mines lagging hard, jumping and skipping and takes forever to even get to the open screen and wasn’t at all before I updated

3 Likes

Something else apparently new in the update that didn’t get mentioned… seasonal currency now trades 1:1 for raw amber. THANK YOU! The old 10:1 rate was just a joke, making “leftover” seasonal currency effectively worthless. The potential to get maybe a couple polished amber from seasonal currency makes trading much more useful. (Also, not having to choose between waiting or “losing” the 5 currency that would be lost due to rounding is much appreciated.)

3 Likes

The spin after winning the gauntlet is rigged. Add more chances of getting items other than 100% wood and fish. Smh.

6 Likes

Just want to report a glitch.

The gobber duties that now randomly select have selected something I can’t actually do. It wants to me to send one dragon to collect iron. My forge (not sure what’s it’s called) is actually not open because I don’t have the wood capacity to get over there yet. Therefore, I can’t collect iron making today’s gobber duties unable to be completed. That doesn’t seem fair for it to assign a quest that in game you can’t do yet. It won’t select “search with a legendary” unless you have a legendary dragon (says so in above release notes) so why can’t the same logic be used for this?
I can’t be assigned iron related quests unless my forge is actually going.

The quest

3 Likes

I am having the same isuses. Plus Screen freezing a lot causing delays when switching screen…
App crashes a lot when opening and specially if you straight to refreshing dragons…
I signed up for forum to inform support about the crashing… it is getting annoying for as much time is playing during stay at home lockdown…
a crashing App will cause me to drop the game and others will follow I am sure…

Please quickly fix… Thank you

3 Likes