Spring has sprung! It’s time to freshen up your Berk with NEW Dragons, multiple Gauntlet Events, NEW Dragon Statues, and Seasonal Decorations!
Read on for details!
NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Beltane Bonfires
- Exchange the NEW Beltane Butterflies Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, SkullCrusher the Vast Costume, and NEW Seasonal Decorations for your Berk!
- NEW Dragon Flock
NEW Dragon Roosts Size
- Dragon Roosts are now smaller! (5x5 instead of 6x6)
- Fill the extra space on Berk with the NEW limit of 170 Dragons!
NEW Dragon Decorations
- Threadtail Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Threadtail type Dragons
- Catastrophic Quaken Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Catastrophic Quaken type Dragons
- Ripwrecker Statue - Increase gathering efficiency of all Ripwrecker type Dragons
Completion of Daily Gobber Duties have been reduced from 12 to 10 for players at Meade Hall Level 8 and up
- When Gobber’s Duties objectives are reset, they are selected at random from the available pool of Duties for players at Meade Hall Level 8 and up
- Daily: Send 1 dragon at the Smithy to collect Iron
- Weekly: Send 3 dragons at the Smithy to collect Iron
- The “Send 1 Legendary Dragon to search” Duty will only unlock if a player owns a Legendary Dragon on Berk.
Feeding and Training costs have been decreased for the following Dragons:
- Monstrous Nightmare
- Terrible Terror
NEW Loyalty Event - Sring Flower Hunt, find the Flowers!
You can now view the Card Pack Odds for Resource, Collectible, Legendary Dragon, and Dragon Card Packs
- Click the button at the top right corner of the Card Pack you wish to view Odds for!
Push Notifications have been added for Gobber Duty resets, when Dragons are finished gathering Iron, and when Daily Free Runes are ready to be collected (for Dragon Riders)
Gear up to battle in multiple concurrent Gauntlet Events with many different rewards!
TEN Gauntlet Events
- Fantastic Statistics (May 22 - 25)
- Go to The Great Beyond (May 26 - June 1)
- Daring dispersion (May 31 - June 4)
- Preemptive Pounding (June 6 - 13)
- Berk Census (June 8 - 9)
- Twin Duty (June 13 - 17)
- Dragon Demographics (June 18 - 22)
- Pestering Pests (June 19 - 20)
- Shock ‘n’ Knock (June 24 - July 2)
- Hunter Ambush (June 29 - July 7)
NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market
NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs
- Fixed stability issues in Brawl and Gauntlet matches
- Fixed loading wheel animation
- Fixed timer issues for Johann’s Market, Daily Free Runes (for Dragon Riders) and Mystery Pack
- Fixed freeze in Defend Berk tutorial
- Fixed Gauntlet icons remaining in notifications after the Event had expired
- Fixed crash that occurred when turning off Video Ads and Offers Privacy in Settings
- Fixed occasional infinite loading when logging in using Facebook
- Fixed occasional crash when opening Collectibles pack from Odin’s Market
- Fixed visual of Speed Up pop-up after watching a video
- Fixed Rewardable Link pop-ups: a pop-up will now appear when the link is expired or has already been redeemed
- Fixed missing image for the Seasonal Currency Card Pack on iOS
Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.