Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.50.19

The cold winds are starting to rise on Berk, and it’s time to prepare for the coming of Fall!
Read on to see what Autumn yields!

• NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Lithasblot’s Harvest
    • Exchange NEW Loose Leaves Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, Dragon costumes and NEW Seasonal Decorations to embellish your Berk!
    • Keep an eye on the timer in the Berk Market’s Seasonal tab to know exactly when one Season ends and the following Season will begin.

• NEW Itchy Armpit Island

• NEW Dragon Flock

• Gauntlet Stamina now has a timer to indicate when the next Stamina will be available
  • Optimization of Dragon models for Flightmare and Stormcutter

• NEW Loyalty Event - Fall Festival of Lights, find the Lanterns!

SEVEN Gauntlet Events

• Survival Gauntlet (September)
  • Cunning v. Swift Class Gauntlet (September)
  • Tiny Tooth Trouble (September)
  • Survival Gauntlet (September)
  • Protector v. Cunning Class Gauntlet (September)
  • Spiteful Strike (September)
  • Survival Gauntlet (October)

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• General
    • Optimized performance and general stability of the game.
    • Fixed delays while connecting to the Google and App Stores when launching the game.
    • Fixed issues with iOS players linking Facebook Accounts to the game. It is now done successfully on the first try.
    • Fixed badge notification on Mailbox to update when new mail is received.
    • Fixed occasional crashes when opening a Collectibles Pack from Odin’s Market.
  • Builder
    • Treasure Hoard button is now available when placing a Decoration from the Mailbox.
    • Sound now plays when using the Gather All Statue.
    • Iron Collect bubble above dragons is now shown without a golden highlight effect when Species Statue is placed on Berk - only Fish and Wood bubbles now have the golden highlight as Iron is not boosted by the Statue.
    • Fixed problem with Vikings’ Villa sometimes being impossible to build for late game players.
    • Fixed “Find” button missing in Viking Interface when only one Viking Building was available to upgrade with Iron.
  • Menu
    • Fixed cut off dragon pictures and overlaps with the X button in the Book of Dragon in some resolutions.
    • Titan Dragon profile image now appears in the Book of Dragons when viewing your Titan Dragon’s stats.
    • Amber Animation now plays when collecting Amber from the Mailbox.
  • Gauntlet
    • FIxed the Gauntlet Costume not appearing on Toothless or Sleuther.
    • Fixed “-1” Stamina animation playing when losing a Gauntlet match. Players should only see this animation at the start of a Gauntlet match.
  • Submaripper
    • Fixed redirection to Crimson Goregutter when tapping on Collectibles for a Submaripper Dragon Collection.
    • Activating the Submaripper Legendary Boost now has an effect on the current Stamina regeneration timer.
    • Fixed the Legendary Submaripper Boost timer showing free when under 5 minutes.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

3 Likes

Nice, thank you

1 Like

Haven’t tested yet, update is not yet available (and also not sure when I’ll be low enough on resources to even use it), but assuming this works, thank you!

Speaking of sounds, though, can we lose the awful, out-of-character “chimes” when completing a duty? (Seriously, just the “doink” when opening card packs would be much better!)

1 Like

Only 7 gauntlets? We had a lot more last update :cry:

1 Like

What happened to the Odin market? There’s nothing there.
Also, iOS isn’t showing an update available of any kind

1 Like

When the update will be available? Nothing in GooglePlay yet.

And the Odin’s Market is empty.

2 Likes

I NEED a fish pack, STAT!

1 Like

Also not seeing this as available for iOS and the Odin market is empty. ETA on the release?

1 Like

Update is not available in Google Play Store, and game crashes on login.

1 Like

Odin’s Market is back now.

2 Likes

If your collections are full opening any pack crashes the game and the pack disappears.
Opening the daily Gobber duties pack also crashes the game.

This update has not been tested well before the rollout.

3 Likes

We barely completed 8500 fireflies last even for 55 days… Now the premium is 10500 for 28 days :sweat_smile:
What is in your mind, guys?

3 Likes

Defend gets a lot harder in this update.

3 Likes

Well, that was a complete and total waste… went to put some dragons on it, and “you are at the 170 dragon limit”… and my other islands aren’t even completely full. Since the roost resizing, we need a higher dragons-on-Berk cap!

2 Likes

Noticed that too. It went from crushing each wave to not even wining with the same set anymore.
It’s pretty insane now.

1 Like

Why did Defend become so difficult? If this will be the case, can you stop asking us for 20 keys in the Gobber duties?

3 Likes

That I need to play whenever I can so I can get Garf. It’s 5000 something leaves in 28 days, and I normally only manage about 2500 in 55 days. Oh dear…

1 Like

Some people got 24 million raw amber from releasing premium dragons. That’s insane.

2 Likes