Dreadfall has taken over Berk! A NEW Dragon flocks, NEW Costumes for the festivities, and a NEW Seasonal Event to fill your Berk with spine-chilling decorations!
Read on for details!
NEW Limited Seasonal Event - Dreadfall Omen
- Exchange NEW Dreadfall Delights Seasonal Currency for selected Dragons, Dragon costumes, and NEW Dreadfall Seasonal Decorations to make your Berk more spooky!
- Keep an eye on the timer in the Berk Market Seasonal tab to know exactly when one Season ends and the following season begins. The Dreadfall Omen season is set to begin on October 9
NEW Dragon Flock
NEW Amber Buffalord Statue
- Grindylow Grump
- NEW Hunt Event - Dreadfall Feast of Fear, find the Pumpkins starting October 9!
- Balancing Changes
- Increased Seasonal Currency rewards in Daily and Weekly Duties and event balancing has been adjusted accordingly
- Increased the capacity of early level Fish and Wood storage
- Increased rewards in early Story Quests
- Rebalanced Defend Berk difficulty at higher levels
NINE Gauntlet Events
- Convoy Confront (October)
- Trader Protection (October)
- Survival Gauntlet (October)
- Elemental elements (October)
- Protector v. Furious Class Gauntlet (October)
- Shock ‘n’ Knock (October)
- Pestering Pests (November)
- Survival Gauntlet (November)
- Cunning vs Swift Class Gauntlet (November)
NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market
NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs
NEW Light Fury Exploration
- Hallucinerator at Level 48
- Fixed Ads not playing and Offerwall not opening for iOS 14.
- Fixed Viking Huts disappearing for some players after the latest Fall Update.
- Fixed players losing their Seasonal Currency after a Network Interruption when logging in.
- Fixed players losing a Statue in the Treasure Hoard if they had less Polished Amber than the original cost of the Statue when placing it.
- Fixed tutorial arrows not appearing at the right place if the game was minimized.
- Fixed Legendary Dragon Unlock Popup saying “Place this Legendary on Berk” as incomplete even if the Dragon was on Berk.
- Fixed buying 1 Stamina with Runes restarting the current stamina regeneration timer.
- Fixed Invalid Rewards showing as 999 Runes.
Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.