Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.51

Dreadfall has taken over Berk! A NEW Dragon flocks, NEW Costumes for the festivities, and a NEW Seasonal Event to fill your Berk with spine-chilling decorations! :jack_o_lantern:

Read on for details!

NINE Gauntlet Events

• Convoy Confront (October)
  • Trader Protection (October)
  • Survival Gauntlet (October)
  • Elemental elements (October)
  • Protector v. Furious Class Gauntlet (October)
  • Shock ‘n’ Knock (October)
  • Pestering Pests (November)
  • Survival Gauntlet (November)
  • Cunning vs Swift Class Gauntlet (November)

NEW Classic and Gold Pack in market

NEW set of Dragons in Mystery, Rare and Premium Card Packs

• NEW Light Fury Exploration
    • Hallucinerator at Level 48

• General
    • Fixed Ads not playing and Offerwall not opening for iOS 14.
  • Builder
    • Fixed Viking Huts disappearing for some players after the latest Fall Update.
    • Fixed players losing their Seasonal Currency after a Network Interruption when logging in.
    • Fixed players losing a Statue in the Treasure Hoard if they had less Polished Amber than the original cost of the Statue when placing it.
    • Fixed tutorial arrows not appearing at the right place if the game was minimized.
    • Fixed Legendary Dragon Unlock Popup saying “Place this Legendary on Berk” as incomplete even if the Dragon was on Berk.
  • Gauntlet
    • Fixed buying 1 Stamina with Runes restarting the current stamina regeneration timer.
    • Fixed Invalid Rewards showing as 999 Runes.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

5 Likes

The decorations look cool and am glad you’ve rebalanced Defend.

It’d be remiss of me not to share the r/riseofberk Discord too. We have a bunch of tools and knowledgable players that will help out and you can discuss your gameplay in real time chats.

Here - https://discord.gg/dTXMFZB

Please note that we don’t accept people who hack or modify their game.

4 Likes

anyone know what dragon an be purchased for this seasonal currency?

3 Likes

The skull face of toothless looks cute

2 Likes

Thanks for the fix. A little sad Defend got a lot harder. I use it to drain wood.

2 Likes

The costume for Grump decreases gathering time? A costume with nerf effect? Seriously?

3 Likes

After upgrading to 1.51, I have lost all my Seasonal Currency (loose leaves) collected previously. So annoyed!

1 Like

you and me both. opened a ticket a week ago and haven’t heard anything… the complete lack of customer support is getting to be comical

4 Likes

email “support+forums@ludia.com” it is faster that the other mail, they gave me back my leaf, though it took a week and half. It might be a little too late at this time since there is only a few days left.

2 Likes

I’m emailing the President of the company directly if this isn’t solved by the morning. I shouldn’t have to hunt down what is owed to me from poor programming and terrible customer service savvy with 3 different mediums of customer service.

Happy you at least got your leaves back!

2 Likes

Is anyone else’s brawl way over their level ???

1 Like

Please repair new decoration with twa-crows on a fense. Its incorrect, almost invisible and cannot be touched or moved, but takes valuable place.

4 Likes

Im really struggling to defend beyond fleet 61 and some of my dragons at level 124.
What am i doing wrong? What can i do to progress? Help please!

1 Like

First should use stronger dragons. Second, level up the catapult. Third, all dragons should attack the main ship supported by the catapult.

1 Like

I agree with the 1st & 2nd advice. But personally I attack most of the smaller ships first, that’ll give more energy to use for the catapult.

2 Likes