Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.55

Not true. Last week it was green and no sign of autumn

1 Like

Green is the winter look. Itchy armpit is fall the rest of the year. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What I want to know is why have the prices have increased so high since the update? You used to be able to buy a bundle of a dragon and decent amount of runes and odin coins for 39.99-59.99$ USD and I didn’t mind paying it as long as it came with the decent amount of runes. Like the last one I bought was 35.5k runes with a dragon and odin coins for 59.99. and if there’s 30k runes or higher I don’t mind paying up to 69.99 but since the update everything is 79.99 or higher and you don’t even get that many runes with it. It’s crazy! Not to mention the card packs that have been coming out since the update. 64.99 for two unique dragon card packs in the bundle!? These prices are rediculous especially during covid! They really need to drop the prices because I know for a fact I’m not the only one blown away by how much they charge. And honestly it seems like the more I buy, the higher the prices get like they do it in purpose or something. It’s an outrage and they should be ashamed of themselves charging that much during such a hard time financially most people in the united States are facing. If they dropped the prices more people would buy, and not be tempted to us a apk download with unlimited runes, or use one of those runes generators online. I’ve seen them and I’m very tempted to just do that at this point because the prices they have right now are just unexceptable. Please please please :pray: consider lowering your prices as this game is like therapy to me, and I don’t want to have to stop playing because I can’t afford it.

3 Likes
  1. the “Go to the great Beyond” Gauntlet event shows in my events list as “Open” but it won’t open. (tried on both my devices.)
  2. The collections issue - now supplying un-needed items instead of crashing. One step forward, two steps back.
  3. Defend Berk: What happened to Sparkheart? completely nerfed (by the levelling increase?) Hoping it’s just a miscalculation of what he should be at level 150. I don’t think the increase in level should decrease the stats at the levels already earned.
2 Likes

Best guess on the Gauntlet is that there’s a glitch that it forgot to say that it’s currently available for Dragon Riders only.

3 Likes

That’s my current guess as well, though usually if you try to open a gauntlet early it invites you to subscribe. we’ll see tomorrow morning, I guess.

1 Like

That’s exactly what they do. It’s also SOP for microtransactions.

Try ignoring offers for a while. Usually, the opposite it also true; prices go down if you don’t buy anything.

Please don’t; those sorts of things are usually nothing but scams to collect your personal information, if not hack your computer.

The only thing you need to buy in the game is Light Fury (subscription). Everything else is attainable with patience instead of money. Seriously, I won’t pay $10 for most digital junk, much less $50 or more. Go spend that money at a restaurant instead and get something tangible (also, restaurants need your business right now!). $50 simply is not worth it unless it’s for something that totally changes the game experience.

3 Likes

Well for people like me who unfortunately are too scared to go in public right now because of covid, and a disability I have staying home and using my money on something that’s therapeutic like this game is worth more for 50$ than spending the 50$ on food that will probably not only be cooked wrong with a hair in it, but also come with terrible service from an underpaid waitress who is sick of being nice for small tips. I don’t mind paying fifty dollars for 20-30k runes and a dragon. It’s a collectors game to me. And I’m progressing well without money but with being a dragon rider I still wasn’t getting enough runes to get the dragons I wanted that cost 12-14k runes each to complete a flock. Including how hard it is to get premium dragons without runes or without buying card packs. But almost 100$ is not something I want to do. I’ll try not buying anything but there’s been dragons I wanted that I’m missing because I refuse to pay 79.99$.

1 Like

Except I’m a rider and it’s gone for me now. I can still access it from the ? Area, but yeah it’s gone from main.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they (Ludia) temporarily removed it to fix.
Edit: It’s back now.

3 Likes

Just uploaded new update (17th april). My spring statue still gone. P,ease fix it and bring it back

1 Like

Whey Lydia when this update came out all my runes disappeared idk if this happened with someone else I had 300 runes and now I’m at 40 I don’t remeber spending 300 runes maybe this is a glitch but eh I’m not complaining I just worked hard for those runes

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Draws in Brawl is dumb

1 Like

I just got some of the new quests and the reward for level 6 storages and other quests is 4,000 wood/fish? Seriously? Anyone who has leveled these structures to thos point will just laugh at this “reward”. What’s the point? It’s actually more of an insult than a reward.i make 4k wood/fish in around .002 seconds.

1 Like

It’s a bug. You’re getting (again) quests that you completed a long time ago. The rewards made sense at the time you are supposed to get those quests.

It seems a number of players have experienced this, myself included.

1 Like

I have the same problem. I wrote to the support on March 30 and they replied:
“The team is aware and the Meade Hall is working at its full force to find a solution for you. Unfortunately, I do not have a time frame for when this will be fixed.”
I’m still waiting…

1 Like