Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.56

Thawfest is in full swing on Berk and it looks like a NEW Island will soon appear! :star_struck: Along with it, some pesky bugs have been fixed.

Keep reading for all the details!

• NEW Island: Valka’s Mountain

• The Island will be available for all players to purchase with Runes
    • Out of the 3 expansion areas on the island, one will feature an extra Sawmill
  • NEW Loyalty Event - Spring Flower Hunt, find and collect all the Flowers

• Berk
    • Fixed visual glitches with Decorations displaying in the Treasure Hoard and on Berk
  • General
    • Improved game stabilization

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

6 Likes

These all sound really good. My poor runes!

2 Likes

Oh, good, more space we won’t be able to use.

Meanwhile, when will the recent anti-features be fixed? Defaulting to 3/4 bags, giving useless collection items in card packs? Or how about some of the bugs that have existed for years?

3 Likes

The new island looks cool. It doesn’t seem like it will hold many dragons, but the Sawmill is useful. I hope it doesn’t cost too much.

3 Likes

Defo buying the new islands. :heart_eyes:

Things are looking bad for the collection update. Please, please, please restore it. Collections do not have to be this difficult.

4 Likes

I love the design of Valka’s Mountain! It looks like the Arena from the Brawl. Though I have to agree that it doesn’t look like it can hold many dragons, props to the visual effects team for making it!

1 Like

Are you going to remove the rider thing soon

1 Like

Why in Odin’s name would they do that?

1 Like

Other players who can’t pay want all the stuff that the riders get

1 Like

That’s kind of the point of the whole Dragon Rider subscription, to get perks that are exclusive to them. Just because you can’t get them doesn’t mean they have to remove the whole thing for those who do.

4 Likes

Sooo… playing the game for free isn’t enough. Gotta ruin it for those who chose to use their coin on a game instead of something else. Nicely done.

It’s a revenue stream for Ludia, who actually has to make money somewhere in order to keep producing the game you play for free. It’s not likely they will discontinue that.

2 Likes

They would not get rid of it. Many mobile games now do a similar thing to get extra revenue. If you don’t want to pay for it, that’s your choice.

2 Likes

Since this update, some of my gathering dragons are forgetting their tasks, I send them to get a resource and after closing the game and returning later, a few of them simple stopped gathering like they never had received the command, all the cases I saw where with dragons which were gathering wood, but not all of them (one of the affected is the dramillion)

2 Likes