Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.58

The summer sun is shining on Berk! :sunny: The warmer weather is bringing out a flock of NEW Dragons, along with NEW costumes, NEW decorations and more!

• NEW Limited Seasonal Event
    • Visit the Berk Market to exchange the seasonal currency Festive Fireflies for Dragons, Dragon costumes, and NEW Seasonal Decorations.

Note: Keep an eye on the event timer in the Berk Market’s Seasonal tab to know exactly when one Season ends and begins.

• Dynamojo Event:
    • Exploration Event will restart on Tuesday, June 22 to fix the issue causing the game to crash when hatching the Dynamojo egg. Players will keep all current progress upon event restarting.
  • Berk:
    • Fixed issue that made it impossible to train Steam-Spewer past Level 160+
    • Fixed naming issue where Dragons could not be renamed to their original names.
    • Fixed Hunt Event items that would occasionally not appear on Berk
  • Exploration:
    • Fixed unwanted notifications appearing on the Exploration button after returning from Brawl battles.
  • Collection:
    • Fixed Collections for Legendary disappearing if Unique Dragon was obtained from another way than Collection while a Collection was in progress. The issue would’ve affected Submaripper and Elder Sentinel Collections
    • Added Unique Primal Snifflehunch to the Bewilderbeast Minion Collections
  • General:
    • Fixed minor visual issues related to the Settings Menu
    • Fixed various other minor text and visual issues

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key

18 Likes

Finally we get the defender slitherwing, YEAHHHHHHH

4 Likes

What does this mean for those of us who already got dynamojo? I dont wanna release the egg cuz i alresdy spent 2000 runes on him, but If toothless holds onto the egg until the 22nd i wont be able to get dagurs skrill. Please help

9 Likes

Freedom Hookfang looks hilarious. Appreciate the fix for Dynamojo and the extension. Keep the Defender dragons coming too!

6 Likes

I’m really digging the bright colors and patterns of this update’s flock! Nice job RoB team!

2 Likes

I would also like to know what to do if TL is currently holding onto Dynamojo.

Thanks @ChrisP

4 Likes

Loving the new dragons!

But I echo the question of what happens with Dynamojo and missing other collectibles if we wait until the update is released before we can hatch it? Many of us spent a lot of runes on it.

5 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forums

3 Likes

If I’m reading it right we keep the egg and get to hatch it. Here’s hoping.

Be nice if we got a ton of runes for the inconvenience of the bug. LOL

3 Likes

But if we keep the egg and wait until the 22nd to hatch him. That means we miss 4 days of the dagurs skrill event, which is really unfair

4 Likes

Hey,
Just saw all the new very cool dragons come’n out and I like all the new costumes :sunglasses: DreamWorks: Dragons;Rise of Berk is my Fav. Game , Also I have a great idea for the dragon gauntlet’s ; They should have all of toothless 's baby’s : Pouncer,Ruffruner, Dart fight’n in the dragon gauntlet’s, dragon brawls !! Now wouldn’t that be cool , awesome !! And Please all dragon fans of Rise of Berk tell me what U all think :thinking: Cause I’d love to hear everyone else’s ideas about what else they should have in the game!! Thank You all for Listening!! Luv.Southern Rose :cowboy_hat_face::rose:

4 Likes

thanks for the birth day presint

2 Likes

You haven’t fixed the bug where fish and wood randomly reset to 0.

Do you ever intend to fix that? It’s been weeks!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

Finally a hiccup statue tho when we gonna get a stoik the vast statue the one we see in the hidden world (WARNING SPOILERS)after grimmel explained how he figured out were they people from berk went after they left berk

3 Likes

When will you fix the problem of old quests reappearing and getting stuck in the Quest Menu? Nothing happens when I click on the reward after completing those old quests and it doesn’t go away.

2 Likes

I agree with many of the people on here about the Dynamojo event. We were all very excited to have a chance to get some of our favorite dragons this month. Runes are not cheap, so when we spend them we want to make sure it’s fair. We don’t want to miss out on the other dragons coming out before or after to 22nd reset because we are holding onto eggs now. Please make it fair, and try and compensate people better for game system mistakes.

5 Likes

I agree.
Maybe instead of giving us runes they can give us Dagur’s Skrill. I dought they will, but it would be nice. LOL

5 Likes

ludia should have compiled a list of all the people who had the Dragon when they took away the search until June 22. As a result, I released the Dragon and expect it in my mail when the hatching egg defect is fixed. Waiting is not reasonable and this defect should not have occurred in the first place since ludia had ample time to ensure this egg would hatch without any issues.

4 Likes

Are we going to have extra time for melonquarry exploration and dagur’s Skrill collection?
It wouldn’t be fair to have less time on those events

3 Likes