Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.60

Boo! A NEW Dreadfall update is coming to Berk! :jack_o_lantern: This spooky update will have NEW Dragons, Decorations and an exciting NEW way to explore for Dragons!

Keep reading for all the details!

Note: Keep an eye on the event timer in the Berk Market’s Seasonal tab to know exactly when one Season ends and begins.

• Ongoing Loyalty Event - Dreadfall Feast of Fear

• Find and collect all the Pumpkins to earn a NEW Dragon
  • NEW Way to find Dragons in Explorations!

• Players will now have more limited Exploration events to choose from, and not all players will have the same Dragons in their explorations at the same time.
    • Community-wide Exploration events will still continue to be available.

NEW Classic and Gold Pack
card_pack_Odins_dreadfall

NEW set of Dragons in Rare and Premium Card Packs

card_pack_rare_premium_dreadfall

• General
    • Improved game stabilization on Android Devices
    • Improved stabilization to fix the occasional partial loss of progress
    • Fixed in-game mails and community links not opening on Android 11

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

3 Likes

I’d really like it if, with every update that introduces new dragons, we’d also get a guaranteed Hangar sale. Back then we’d always get some kind of sale (training, speed-up, academy, hangar) at least once a month, but now we never know when or if they come.

3 Likes

What that means? We will still have the exploration and collection events but we get another surprise random ones?

3 Likes

Hi! Yes, everyone will be getting extra different Exploration events. There are no changes to Collection events. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Same opening theme as last year

I love the look of Berk with the dark sky during the Dreadfall period. Is is possible to keep it during some of the winter season?

1 Like

I wish they did not pull the autumn statue early. Just got my 120 gold for it and it left with new update.

1 Like