[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.64

A NEW Egg-citing Update is almost here! This update will feature new game enhancements, NEW Dragons, NEW decorations, and of course bug fixes. :hatching_chick:

Keep reading for more details!

• Berk:

• Fixed crash when tapping the Iron icon in the top menu bar.
    • Fixed visual bug in Shellfire and Crimson Goregutter animations
  • Season Pass:

• Rebalanced the amount of fish and wood needed to complete resource collecting Duties
    • Fixed “Complete a Defend Berk Battle using Light Fury” Duty that would get marked as complete even if Light Fury was not selected.
    • Fixed Action Rush and Sage Fruit images not appearing if unclaimed Season Pass rewards were sent to Mailbox after a season ended.
    • Fixed wrong Iron, Fish and Wood amount being sent to the mailbox as an unclaimed reward if Storage Capacity was increased mid-season.
  • Gauntlets:

• Improved stability of all Gauntlet events
    • Added the ability to resume Gauntlet if a crash occurs during battle
  • General:

• Fixed screen getting cut off on more recent iOS devices.
    • Fixed issue with the game being unresponsive after successfully linking the account to Apple Sign In.
    • Fixed various Localized language issues.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

12 Likes

I like the Resume Gauntlet feature.

3 Likes

Resume gauntlet and multi log in is fantastic. New flock looks great too.

3 Likes

i like the Resource Gathering Counter

8 Likes

Wait. Looking at this again there’s a new Whispering Death! Oh no. Now I don’t have them all! Must get new one.

I keep coming back to the Flock. No new Brawl/Defender Dragon this time? That’s cool. Hope we get a Defender one next time. Still hopeful for a Defender Chicken. :laughing:

:rooster: :crossed_swords:

5 Likes

I’m in love with these upgrades. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Really like the resource counter!
I’ll go to support to report a new bug : the gauntlet/ brawl ‘turns list’ on the right side is not cycling correctly, for me. most of the time it just alternates between the bottom two icons.

5 Likes

in the gauntlet mode the bar on the right side of the screen is not working correctly on android it doesn’t shows the real turns and it’s stuck on one or two dragons on every gauntlet game

3 Likes

New bug introduced in Brawl. The list of dragons to go next just loops over your dragons, and doesn’t show when the opponent is going to go next.

5 Likes

RSS counter is good. No more guessing

1 Like

Yes, and there’ve been still one bug since the last update. The end of brawl animation remained zoomed, it’s not zooming out to watch the survival dragons.

3 Likes

This is happening in iOS version as well, in brawl the dragon graphics do not cycle correctly on the right, they do seem to battle in the correct order but the icons are not cycling.

4 Likes

In fact, I think they are using the same camera angle for winning a brawl as for losing it. When I lose I see the opponents celbrating, when I win I see the empty space where they would be if they had survived. It used to be the opposite persepective for winning vs. losing.

1 Like

También me encantó la actualización, sólo que ahora no me deja entrar a combates y tampoco me deja pelear en las contiendas y no hallo la dirección para reportarlo :pensive:

[Mod Edit]

Translated From Spanish

“I also loved the update, only now it won’t let me enter fights and it won’t let me fight in matches and I can’t find the address to report it :pensive:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Hi Xhunaxhi_StRz. You can reach out to our team at Dragons@ludia.com with some account information to help them investigate. Thanks!

Translated to Spanish with Google Translate:

Hola Xhunaxhi_StRz. Puede ponerse en contacto con nuestro equipo en Dragons@ludia.com con la información de la cuenta para ayudarlos a investigar. En el futuro, recuerde incluir una traducción al inglés. ¡Gracias!

1 Like

Lolve the game

1 Like

Brawl and gauntlet eject me from app before fight

2 Likes

Hello Rhonda_Taylor! The team has planned out this update to help resolve these issues:

If you continue facing such issues after updating, please contact us at Dragons@ludia.com with your support key included. Thanks!

2 Likes

Opção de enviar presentes para amigos

MOD EDIT

Translated from Portuguese:

Option to send gifts to friends

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like