[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.64

Really like the resource counter!
I’ll go to support to report a new bug : the gauntlet/ brawl ‘turns list’ on the right side is not cycling correctly, for me. most of the time it just alternates between the bottom two icons.

5 Likes

in the gauntlet mode the bar on the right side of the screen is not working correctly on android it doesn’t shows the real turns and it’s stuck on one or two dragons on every gauntlet game

3 Likes

New bug introduced in Brawl. The list of dragons to go next just loops over your dragons, and doesn’t show when the opponent is going to go next.

5 Likes

RSS counter is good. No more guessing

1 Like

Yes, and there’ve been still one bug since the last update. The end of brawl animation remained zoomed, it’s not zooming out to watch the survival dragons.

3 Likes

This is happening in iOS version as well, in brawl the dragon graphics do not cycle correctly on the right, they do seem to battle in the correct order but the icons are not cycling.

4 Likes

In fact, I think they are using the same camera angle for winning a brawl as for losing it. When I lose I see the opponents celbrating, when I win I see the empty space where they would be if they had survived. It used to be the opposite persepective for winning vs. losing.

1 Like

También me encantó la actualización, sólo que ahora no me deja entrar a combates y tampoco me deja pelear en las contiendas y no hallo la dirección para reportarlo :pensive:

[Mod Edit]

Translated From Spanish

“I also loved the update, only now it won’t let me enter fights and it won’t let me fight in matches and I can’t find the address to report it :pensive:

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Hi Xhunaxhi_StRz. You can reach out to our team at Dragons@ludia.com with some account information to help them investigate. Thanks!

Translated to Spanish with Google Translate:

Hola Xhunaxhi_StRz. Puede ponerse en contacto con nuestro equipo en Dragons@ludia.com con la información de la cuenta para ayudarlos a investigar. En el futuro, recuerde incluir una traducción al inglés. ¡Gracias!

1 Like

Lolve the game

1 Like

Brawl and gauntlet eject me from app before fight

2 Likes

Hello Rhonda_Taylor! The team has planned out this update to help resolve these issues:

If you continue facing such issues after updating, please contact us at Dragons@ludia.com with your support key included. Thanks!

2 Likes

Opção de enviar presentes para amigos

MOD EDIT

Translated from Portuguese:

Option to send gifts to friends

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Odin shop

Since the new update, the game kicks me out on my tablet whenever i try to do a brawl or gauntlet. The game will bring up an opponent, go to the next screen before the actual brawl screen, then kick me out. It does not do this on my smart phone. Why the difference? I usually only play on my tablet as it is bigger and easier to see. Plenty of available memory on both.

Also, the next dragon to fight on the right side of the screen is wrong on both devices. When the game kicks me out without going to the brawl or gauntlet brawl, points are deducted from my brawl score and lives are deducted from my gauntlet tries. Both without getting to brawl.

3 Likes

My game keeps clashing on brawl and gauntlet events since the update, loosing gauntlet points before I get to play. Then I’ve run out and not even got to play then have to wait until the next day to try (and fail again)

I am happy you tweeked the season pass item goals however

2 Likes

Mein Gauntlet wurde beendet obwohl noch 2 Tage Zeit waren zu spielen und ich nur noch einen Kampf gewinnen musste um den Eierbeißer zu erhalten😪

1 Like

Translated from German

My gauntlet ended even though there were 2 days left to play and I only had to win one fight to get the Egg Biter😪

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

1 Like

In der Wochenaufgabe soll man 5 - mal ohne Katapult an der Verteidigung von Berk teilnehmen. Das funktioniert aber nicht. Es wird nicht gezählt in der Wochenaufgabe.

Mod Edit:

Translated from German

In the weekly task you should take part in the defense of Berk 5 times without a catapult. But that doesn’t work. It is not counted in the weekly task.

1 Like

Hi Masburgmaus. Would you mind contacting our team at support+forums@ludia.com? They can take a look to see if anything went wrong. Please include your support key if possible. Thanks!

Translated to German with Google Translate:

Hallo Masburgmaus. Würde es Ihnen etwas ausmachen, unser Team unter support+forums@ludia.com zu kontaktieren, um Unterstützung zu erhalten? Bitte geben Sie, wenn möglich, Ihren Supportschlüssel an. Denken Sie daran, in Zukunft eine englische Übersetzung beizufügen. Danke!

1 Like