[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.65

A NEW update is coming to Berk! Spring into action with a NEW Dragon Trainability Meter, NEW Dragons, Costumes, Decorations and more!

Keep reading for all the details!

• Berk:
    • Fixed Toothless and Light Fury’s Classes in the Book of Dragons
    • Improved overall stability during Main Game Tutorial.
    • Improved stability in Limited Offers, Events and News menu.
    • Improved optimization and stability when playing on an older device
  • Season Pass:
    • Fixed “Upgrade Fish Hut” type Duties that could not be completed.

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

4 Likes

I like the training meter look. I wonder how it will compare with stats from @Jeb_CC ’s Dragonbot?

1 Like

I hope with the Teen Nightlights getting costumes, this means there might be events to get the actual Teen Nightlights (especially Teen Pouncer)?

2 Likes

The Mudracker may not be among my favourite dragons, but I have to admit I LOVE this design. SOD’s Mudracker is very stiff and pretty much a slightly modified Moldruffle, but this one actually looks unique. Also, thank you for listening to our requests to bring SOD dragons into the game! This and the Flame Whipper are very much appreciated! Does this mean we’ll get the Devilish Dervish and Silver Phantom next? The latter is one of my favourite game dragons, and I’m sure you’d do it justice in this game, as well.

1 Like

انا موافق على

في الخميس، ٢٨ أبريل، ٢٠٢٢ ٧:٢١ م Tauriel_the_Elf via Ludia Forums <ludia@discoursemail.com> كتب:

Mod Edit:
Translated From Arabic

I agree to

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

1 Like

Позвольте устанавливать более 200 жилищ на островах. Свободное место есть, а дракона разместить нельзя.

Mod Edit:
Translated From Russian

Allow you to install more than 200 dwellings on the islands. There is free space, but the dragon cannot be placed.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

2 Likes

Not necessary feature. I would prefare more sort options in all listings.

1 Like