[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.66

Greetings Vikings! Rise of Berk’s 8th Anniversary is nearly here! A brand NEW Dragon Species from The 9 Realms is landing on Berk! This update will also come with more NEW Dragons, NEW costumes and a NEW tasty decoration! :birthday:

Keep reading for all the details!

• NEW Costume
  • Anniversary Light Fury

• Effect: 25% increase in the chance of getting a Draong’s egg and an increase in Fish found in Explorations.
16 Likes

Oooh, Nine Realms dragon! Does that mean that the Mist Twister, the Gembreaker, and the others will be added too in future updates?

9 Likes

Aa I hope they add the Silver Phantom too

5 Likes

but then will the other deraghi of “Draghi: the nine kingdoms” also arrive

3 Likes

Hi guys, i cant find the 2 costume on my game actually and i have already make the update on my playstore, how can i resolve this issue ? thanks

6 Likes

Most likely they’ll be made available in an event, or in the next Season Market. Worse case is that they’ll only be purchasable with real money.

4 Likes

Uuuuuuh…aunque no este esa nueva especie de Night Fury,este dragón tiene potencial

Mod Edit:

Translated from Spanish

Uuuuuuh…although there is not that new species of Night Fury, this dragon has potential

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

3 Likes

The nine realms really🤮. Thats only a cheap copie of how to train your dragon.

7 Likes

It really just is like if they want a cheap coppy atleast leave the dragons the same

4 Likes

love the new update. The feather hide is the best dragon in the series so you should definitely have added it. Just wondering when are you planning on giving us a big update, one with new islands, new storage levels, dragon levels and new Viking numbers.

Thanks

6 Likes

I love everything in the game but maybe you all should lower your prices because I saw a card pack that I wanted but it was almost a hundred dollars for it. I think its plain silly for people to spend that much money on a game.

5 Likes

Please please please on the next BIG update increase the Max Dragons on Berk to 250.
I have all the islands and can easily fit like another 20-25 dragons on my berk from the 200 I have on it now. Please :pray: thank you!

4 Likes

اريد الجواهر

Translated from Arabic:

I want gems

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

2 Likes

So I have some suggestions for add ins. 1. Make a better premium triple stryke: why, because the triple stryke is my favorite species and it be a lot better if the premium looked cool. 2. Add more triple stryke type dragons to brawl: why because you only have 2 and one kinda sucks plus triple strykes are like made for fighting. 3. Add more silkspanners: why, because silkspanners are cool but there are only 2 of them so its hard to get. 4. Every now and then add a new free card pack or something filled with resources or maybe a dragon or two: why, just because it helps players move forward.

3 Likes

It’s not that much easy …

1 Like

What is that supposed to mean?

1 Like

Okay. I need that premium Deathgripper. I hope the next Seasonal Bounty pack has it. I also need the Featherhide. I already got Vexclaw, but I reallllly need the Featherhide.

1 Like

Nice release. I’ve already tested some new costumes)

2 Likes

I need to know something. Is the nine realms worth watching?

1 Like

It really depends from person to person. I, for one, watch it because it is a DreamWorks Dragons product, and, being a fan for a decade, I feel the moral obligation to watch it, even if I don’t enjoy it as much as Race to the Edge.

1 Like