[Release Notes] Rise of Berk - 1.67

A NEW update is coming to Berk with a brand NEW Feature! The Ascension Chamber will give you the chance to earn Premium Dragons! Also included are a NEW flock, bug fixes, and more!

Keep reading for all the details!

• Berk:
    • Fixed visual sizing issues with various Dragons where some baby Dragons appeared larger than adult versions.
    • Fixed baby audio of the Chicken species.
    • Fixed broken animation of Dragons fishing next to the Academy Fishing Hut.
  • Brawl/Gauntlet:
    • Fixed lighting issue with certain Dragons in Brawl.
  • Season Pass:
    • Rebalancing of certain Daily and Weekly Duties such as:
    • Send X Dragon to Gather Iron
    • Participate in Defend Berk X time
    • Collect X Keys from Defend Berk

Note: Please contact our support staff at Dragons@ludia.com if you still encounter some of the issues above. Make sure to include your game support key.

9 Likes

slight mistake? the new flock says 3 more dragons will be coming soon to this flock. pic shows 4 dragons.

2 Likes

I like the idea of this. It’s nice to get a chance at some rarer dragons.

Maybe next major update can have a Journey update (with ones for Heather and co.)?

Not to dismiss this, it seems very nice.

8 Likes

I think the idea for the Ascension Chamber is really nice. It’s a great idea to give us another way to trade in duplicate dragons. I’m also really happy that it seems to pull the reward from a preset pool, so if you exchange enough times, you’ll be guaranteed to get everything you want. I wish the Seasonal Packs were like that.

Also, thank you for adding an option to toggle the resolution. It’ll be nice to turn it high to get nice pictures of dragons and Berk, and turn it low in order to save battery health and stop my phone lagging or overheating.

6 Likes

This is pretty neat, and it gives us a reason to hang on to rarer dupes rather than just releasing them right away for Fish and Amber.

6 Likes

When is the game going to allow more than 200 dragons on Berk. Again you’re adding more dragons with no where to put them….

5 Likes

Question: is there a time of arrival for the update?

2 Likes

Oooh that ascend feature looks cool! I can’t wait to try it! Also, just as a side note could you give me Jewlbulant the dragon given out from the anniversary back? In my mail box perhaps? I accidentally released mine.

2 Likes

It might mean that there will be three more dragons added to the flock along with the other four.

2 Likes

Question, where will the Ascension Chamber be located?

2 Likes

I love this new update and I knew a big update would be coming this month, but that doesn’t matter. I’m guessing it will be located under the forever wing from the looks of things. And they said 3 new dragons to the flock, so I’m guessing they will be adding 7 new dragons. I love that you can change the quality, because the game takes a lot of power and it sometimes lags.

1 Like

The update is out for some iOS devices, but WARNING: In the tutorial for the new Ascension Portal, it forces you to choose 3 Monstrous Nightmare dragons. It does not tell you that it will use your own Monstrous Nightmares that you have previously trained. You don’t have any other option to choose other dragons or use less than three. The game forces your own dragons to be sacrificed.

If you do the tutorial you will lose any trained Monstrous Nightmare from your game!!!

This is a major issue and needs to be fixed before more people lose their dragons, and the ones that already lost theirs needs a trained Nightmare credited back at the level it previously was.

10 Likes

Yes, I just lost a level 175 Monstrous Nightmare. This is a nightmare come true.

6 Likes

If you are experiencing any issues with lost Dragons, please email Dragons@ludia.com and include your game Support Key. We are currently looking into the issue. Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

Please inform here, when this issue is fixed. I have more than one potentially missing dragon at level 175.

1 Like

I started playing like about a year ago and my monstrous nightmare is level 75 and I still need to level it it so I can upgrade my town hall but now it’s gone and it is one of my best fish gatherer and now it’s all gone… And it’s not like I traded it for the premium dragon…

1 Like

The tutorial ate my monstrous nightmare please fix this now mine is gone

2 Likes

This happened to me :frowning: lost a level 124 one.

2 Likes

Getting the update right now. Is the bug of tutorial fixed?

2 Likes

nope not yet

2 Likes