Vikings, the global release of Dragons: Titan Uprising is just around the corner! We want to take the time to thank all our current players who provided feedback and suggestions to help us improve the game.
Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
If you encounter any other issues and need immediate assistance, please reach out to our support staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- New Duties to complete and reroll option
- Performance optimization for faster loading
- Removed the ability to release a high-rarity Dragon to level up a low-rarity Dragon
Developer’s Comment: This protects players from mistakenly releasing high-rarity Dragons.
- Dragon Progression: the starting power of all Dragons is now much closer, which allows us to provide a smoother game experience
- Exploration: the exploration progression has been updated to provide more exciting and challenging battles
Note: You may experience a regression in your level progress due to the new balancing.
- Faster interaction and better responsiveness with the board and Dragon abilities
- Control basic settings inside of Battle (e.g. Music & SFX and Battery Saver)
- Reduced the Bomb Special tile from a square (9-tiles) to a cross shape (5-tiles)
Developer’s Comment: We believe the Bomb Special was too powerful.
- Removed square matches (2x2)
Developer’s Comment: We removed this combination because it did not have any special effects.
- Improved the visuals of the Alpha Dragons
- Improved the VFX of the Alpha Dragons’ special abilities
- More emphasis on the move counter when battling Alphas
- Changed the Foreverwing’s special ability
Developer’s Comment: This is a mechanical change to the Foreverwing’s special ability. The initial ability was too similar to the Bewilderbeast’s special ability. Now thorns will spawn at random tiles and if you do not destroy them, they will grow.
- Dragons can be bred at Tier-1 instead of Tier-2
- Rare Dragons can be bred immediately
- Reduced the free Basic Dragon Draft timer to 6-hours!
- Improved Berk’s overall UI
- The Treasury and Fishery now indicate empty, partially full and full states
- Redesigned notification system to be more informative
- Dragons now have animations when they use their special abilities
- Better contrast between the board and tiles
- Clearer indication when auto-play is activated
- Available on global release, more info to come!
- Fixed the bug that showed Toothless could be bred in the Breedery