[Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.11.17)

Ludia asks why the update is so small and not so big, the current one is 1.11.13 and the one you are putting is 1.11.17 very ironic. I have to be bigger Ludia thanks and blessings

2 Likes

Ludia asks why the update is so small and not so big, the current one is 1.11.13 and the one you are putting is 1.11.17 very ironic. I have to be bigger Ludia thanks and blessings my name is Roberto and I live in Costa Rica

2 Likes

I have a suggestion, I wish we could battle people and freind people. This would be great because you could be more involved with the clan.

9 Likes

Is it possible that in the next update they can add more space to have dragons? 150 are not enough when in total the dragons already exceed 170. please expand that number. Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

They will add more

1 Like

Estaría bien que se pudieran hacer combates entre los miembros del clan o contra otros clanes

1 Like

Translated from Spanish

It would be nice if you could fight between clan members or against other clans

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.

1 Like

Yes, but it would be better if they had their place . not lying around at the end

2 Likes

Hey I have a suggestion I also argee with the fighting with other people from your clan or other clans that is a great idea and I also think that will you know how everyone has there own March things will you should hold March clan battles everyone will be sorted by there highest teams fighting level and battle other from there same fighting level like a mini tournament and also that way someone with a 1208 level isn’t going up against a 5467 level. I think that would be great.

4 Likes

Screenshot_20200330-201610
Dose anyone had an idea that can help the game fully load

Any chance to implement something like alphas in the squad can earn some points when winning a battle in order to level up? That would make people to use other dragons and a little more chances to boost them not only feeding them with other dragons…

2 Likes

@Rose please add a way to transfer trust points into a different dragon’s trust points… people like me would greatly appreciate that.

4 Likes

@Rose please stop making event trust point dragons cost more in the arena emporium.

3 Likes

Super great that you have allowed multiple versions of the same dragon to go into battle together (i.e. Dreadfall Toothless and Snoggletog Toothless). SUGGESTION: Extend this cross-compatibility of the same species, and allow us to use different versions of the same dragon to train our dragons. I’m likely to get another Toothless this weekend from the trust points event. It would be super awesome if I could use him to get a new Star for either Snoggletog, Dreadfall, or St. Paddy’s Toothless.

2 Likes

Suggestions/wants:
1.More roster space please. I am at a point where i can’t carry enough dragons to upgrade other dragons because i have too many i want to keep. So i am only able to spend 2 or 3 dragons at a time upgrading others.
2. Faster way to get scales
3. Inventory tab where we can see all of our scales, our coin, fish, runes, energy etc. Just everything
4. I wish there was a way to share dragons with clan members. If i have 4 of a dragon, it would be cool to be able to either send it or sell it to a clan member if its one they want or need? That would be awesome.
5. Not having such a jump in levels on the events, for example, beating a 3100 level and the next one is in the 5000 range… what about 3800 or 4000 or 4500 level in between them?
6. Lastly, I understand it isnt ideal to use a 4 or 5 star dragon to level up a 3 star dragon… but if we have multiples of a 4 star and it is maxed out, i think we should be allowed to make our own choice on if we want to use that 4 or 5 star to upgrade a lower level 3 star. Add the warning message still but give us the option rather than just locking the 4 and 5 star dragons when we are upgrading a 3 star.

Just some of my wants and suggestions for the game. I am a huge fan and really love it… currently in nursing school and now with Covid-19 nursing school is ALL ONLINE! This game is my only Sanity! But would love some of these features!

7 Likes

You may have to update your version

2 Likes

Yhea right on my phone for the software