Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.11)

Still cant use 2 toothless and since update a lot of people cant breed

1 Like

I still can’t use different versions of Toothless at the same time. They still have locks on them.

" Multiple versions of the same Trust Dragon can now be used on your team ( e.g., Toothless, Dreadfall Toothless, Snoggletog Toothless )."

I call BULL
I still cannot put Toothless and Dreadfall Toothless on the same team.
Also, my breeding boost keeps getting taken from me even though I breed back to back.
Do you even have beta testers for these “updates”?

2 Likes

The warning message comes 55 minutes after you tap the hatchery to see the baby you got from breeding the last time. It doesn’t check to see if you have started breeding again or not. It’s supposed to only happen when you haven’t started the next breeding session.

3 Likes

Is there any way to add the seasonal dragons to the drafts of all types so we can have a chance of getting them if we don’t get enough trust points?

2 Likes

That will be fixed as well!

1 Like

Hello Hope,

The update is still not available which explains why you can’t have multiple Toothless on your team just yet. We’ll remove the pop up in-game for now so we don’t confuse our players. Hope this helps!

6 Likes

@Marcus why are trust dragons so hard for me to get I have a 3100 point team, and I still can barely get past the halfway point in the trust point events. Can the battles be based on your current power level?

1 Like

Cancel arena, this is the worst part of the game. What you do is only worse.

3 Likes

8 hours waiting time too much …it should be 5 hours maximum . İt can be great inovation…

1 Like

Hey guys im waiting long for this

I need help
I want to improve my dragon, I have all the requirements, but it asks me for a dragon that I already have and does not let me improve it

You need a duplicate of this dragon to improve it, which means you need a second card of the same dragon to improve your current one.

3 Likes

Is there anyone on here that can help fix an issue with the game? It said I had the anniversary gift and when I went to open it it showed me a dragon gold token but I never received it. I’ve contacted the in game support but still haven’t gotten a response and it’s been over a week

As @Bee says you need a second copy of the same dragon to get it to 3 stars, you will then need another copy to get it to 4*. When you get 5* dragons you need three of each of them too!

Wait will the event dragons like dreadfall toothless be available next year on holloween or Xmas toothless? Like any event holiday dragons come out again on the holiday season next year?

Yes, they will be back this year for Dreadfall, Thanksgiving and Snoggletog.

1 Like

You shouldn’t post your support key here

A second card is needed to level up the dragon.

Ok then the wait continues and thanks for answering my question

1 Like