Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.15)

The shadows have overtaken Berk and it’s time to celebrate Dreadfall! Read the details of the minor update below.

For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.

GENERAL

• NEW Dreadfall Season on Berk

NEW DRAGONS

• Dreadfall Glaivedriver
    • The venomous Dreadfall Glaivedriver is ready for the seasons’ festivities! This Dragon delivers more damage to Target Foes and causes them to lose all beneficial effects. Dreadfall Glaivedriver is stealthy and gains Invisibility to dodge some of his foes’ attacks as well. Keep an eye open for his special event starting later this week!

BUG FIXES

• Fixed issues with activation of Early Access after purchase for Flight Club members
  • Fixed issues with some Quest Tiers not showing
  • Fixed Hideous Zippleback petting animation

Note: Our team is currently investigating and working on recurring issues. If you would like to report a new issue that hasn’t been addressed on this list, please report it in our Bug Reports forum so our team can look into it!

2 Likes

I cant breed my five star dragons everything else breeds fine

3 Likes

Is there any chance we can get more DFT Tps? I’m really close to getting my first copy.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I bring out different types of dragons and one five-star did not fall out for more than 1.5 months, I even deliberately knocked down the combo

1 Like

Honestly we need more ways to spend fish, if breeding or training would cost fish instead of gold or something like that it would probably balance fish and gold. I’m always full with fish but lacking gold there needs to be some balance changes

1 Like

Please no, personally i like it as it is, and to max out a dragon it takes more fish than coins as it is

4 Likes

@hihi You probably haven’t played the game for long then. The Fish resource is incredibly unbalanced. The amount of fish it takes to feed a 5* is incredibly high and the egg to fish ratio from Autocompletes after finishing the story is really bad.

The Math:
You get about 19 eggs and 6250 fish each battle. This means that for each 1* or 2* dragon you hatch you’re allowed to spend about 3300 Fish to break even.
Feeding a 5* dragon isn’t gonna work with that, cuz those require about 7k or more each time. (So you’ll need to find that other 4k from some other place, which’ll probably be the 4-hour fish quest. But even if you were to both the easy and medium battles every single day you’d still won’t find enough fish to compensate for this)

7 Likes

Anybody’s breeding thing doing this?

2 Likes

Try breeding something else and go back later? It is working fine for me

1 Like

I’m always full of supplies and it’s annoying since there’s literally no way to spend any of it particularly gold

1 Like

What the? That’s new. Finding more bugs on the daily it seems

1 Like