Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.20)

A new miniature update is coming soon! Although seemingly small, this update will address a common bug some Vikings have been experiencing.

Dragons

• A NEW Dragon is coming to Berk

Bug Fixes

• Significant reduction in the amount of soft locks and freezes during battles
  • Improved game optimization and stabilization

For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum or email our Support Staff at email support+titan@ludia.com.

Note: Our team is currently investigating and working on recurring issues. If you would like to report a new issue, please report it in our Bug Reports forum so our team can look into it!

9 Likes

I hope that this time you get rid of freezes. Do also take a look at spawn energy issues on Alpha section. Sometimes too often I get 0 energy at spawn and have to wait for it to charge from scratch, which isn’t how it’s supposed to be.

1 Like

I don’t notice any change after the update to version 1.20 - alpha battles still freeze regularly.
You can see today’s freeze here:

And as usual, I subsequently lost all the remaining alpha energy flashes …

1 Like

Why the update is hanging out I resently updated the game but the update start over and over what the heck is going on with the update.

1 Like