Ludia Forums

[Release Notes] Titan Uprising | Update (1.3.7)

In this minor update, we put our focus on game optimizations. The goal is to provide faster loading screens and better menu navigation. Our team is also working hard at the Clans feature, we’ll share more details soon!

Read below to learn more about the latest changes.

For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.

MENU NAVIGATION OPTIMIZATIONS

Most loading screens are removed in the menu navigation. The only remaining ones are from entering and quitting battles.

Changes:

• Removed the loading screen when accessing a Dragon in Nurturing
  • Removed the loading screen when accessing Exploration

Developer’s Comment: We had to pre-load some assets that were not previously loaded at the game startup to remove the loading screens. Exploration and Nurturing scenes are optimized to assure they don’t add extra loading time.

ASSET OPTIMIZATIONS

With better asset optimizations, we were able to increase the game’s overall FPS which results in better battery saving and reduce overheating.

Changes:

• Removed some minor VFX

OTHER NOTABLE IMPROVEMENTS

• All game screens stay in your device’s cache, considerably reducing any subsequent access during a game session.
  • The home screen environment has been optimized for faster loading and performance.
22 Likes

Hi,
First off - nice game. I travel by bus for about an hour everyday - it is better spending time with beloved dragons, than just staring through the window :slight_smile:
Next - could you add a confirmation option for purchasing dragon drafts. The other day instead of the free, i clicked on the ten dragon pack and it instantly got bought. Took me quite some time to “free” them from Roster. :slight_smile:
Thanks anyway. Can’t wait for Toothless tomorrow :wink:

6 Likes

Hi, this update does not seem to work as intended. Suddenly the frame rate I am getting during battle is quite terrible and choppy, especially during long chain combos and multiple dragons attacking. Additionally the loading time to first open the game seems to have doubled.

I have a powerful phone that has never had these performance issues even on the heavier apps. It is a Galaxy Note 9 fully updated as well as recently purchased. I did not have this issue even in this app until today.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Negan. If your game has been updated to the newest version, could you please make sure that you’re connected to a stable internet connection before launching the game? If you’re on your mobile data, it’s possible that you might be in an area where the signal is not as strong, and we recommend reconnecting to a WiFi connection. Also, rebooting your device might help as well. If the issue persists, feel free to email our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can investigate further.

Hi, I just updated the app and the light fury won’t load :frowning:

Never mind, it’s fine now ^^

Hey @Negan,

Thank you for bringing this up, I’m consulting with our team on this manner.

1 Like

Hi,
When the game uploaded to the new version I lost all the dragons I had bought and I had to start again from level 1

Hey Amber_Hughes, was your game linked to your Facebook account? If so, make sure that you have not disconnected from Facebook in the game. If you’re still having issues with your account, our team would be happy to assist you further if you reached out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com. It’d be helpful if you could include your support key in the email as well. Thanks!

I absolutely LOVE this game! I’ve never experienced any issues with gameplay and it’s a perfect game for people who loved the movies as much as I did. Can’t wait to see what’s in store for other updates and the clans!

2 Likes

I am using my home Wifi, in the same room as the modem as well and I still have these issues. I also did try restarting my phone when it first began. The issues are definitely performance related rather than connection. The game runs fine once open outside of battles, its just during the battles that the performance sharply decreases. It is not so bad as to make the game unplayable, so I am still using the app. I just wanted to make sure that you were made aware of this issue. I’m sure I’m not the only one.

Thank you for the reply.

The game is auto update or I have to update it? Because I didnt see any change. Sorry for my bad english.

I’m experiencing the same problem, using home wi fi - Virgin Media

You can check your app store to update it manually. Thanks!

1 Like

I never got enough time to get the white fury i was only able to get 28 points towards her, i so low a level i had to play 4 levels and wait for it to be a free restart what can i do to get her???

1 Like

I have this issue too @Ned. This version looks worse than before and my device got hot. In previous version, my device temperature is good

Hey YenLung, could you try going into the in-game Settings and turn the power save mode ON and then OFF again and see if that helps? Also, closing any other background apps you’re not using while playing could help as well. Let me know if you’re still having issues after trying that.

@Marcus Hi there! I’m loving the new update (and not just because you added the event for THE BEST DRAGON EVER)! The gradual increase in difficulty for the event levels is such a welcome change from the, to put it bluntly, annoyingly steep difficulty spikes between levels during the Light Fury event. So, thank you for that. I do, however, still have a suggestion: decreasing the Rune costs for replenishing one’s energy, or even to reset to the beginning of the event when one gets stuck on a level and must start over. Right now my event level reset is 48 Runes, which isn’t too bad, but during the Light Fury event, that number soared into the triple digits pretty quickly. I’m unsure if that is going to happen with the Toothless event as well, but I thought I’d mention it in case it does.

As for the energy refill cost, 172 Runes is kind of ridiculous when obtaining Runes without spending real money is such an arduous task. I’m sorry to be so frank, but it’s true. I understand this game is “free to play,” but I am also of the opinion that buying card packs is enough of a purchase element for the game. Not everything needs to be completed by throwing real currency at it. I do not know if anyone else has brought this up, but I truly think this aspect of the game should be fixed and the cost should be lowered.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post and I hope those suggestions will be taken into consideration… as well as my appreciations, of course! The game is super fun!! And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE that I can interact with the dragons face-to-face. The lack of personal interaction is something I have been disappointed about with Rise of Berk, but I’m glad it’s a prominent feature in this game. :heart:

PS- Baby Toothless is THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD. He’s SO ADORABLE that I think I might explode. Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Thank you @NightFurySpawn!

Happy to hear that everyone is enjoying the Toothless Event. We made sure that it would be easier but still challenging enough. I’ll forward your feedback to our team!

Good luck with the event and enjoy your weekend!

3 Likes

Hi @Ned,
(First thing - I really love this game. Seriously, it’s Great)…
But the update makes graphic look’s worse :frowning: I rather like spend more time on loading screens, than have a messy graphic environment. How I can deal with it?

Thanks for any answers

Good game, very good , so fun game, I love it