Oy, oy, oy! Clans are finally here! Start your own or join existing Clans with your friends to battle Alpha Dragons and earn special rewards!
Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
- Create your own or join existing ones (up to 25 Clan members)
- Requirement: Level 6
- Chat with your Clanmates
- Battle and defeat Alpha Dragons to earn keys to unlock Alpha chests
- Earn guaranteed keys every time you battle an Alpha (win or lose)
- Earn bonus keys when defeating the Alpha with your Clan
- Battle costs 1 energy and refills every 4 hours
Developer’s Comment: Based on your ranking, and only when your Clan defeats the Alpha, you earn bonus keys for completing the event. The ranking is determined by the total amount of damage dealt to the Alpha Dragon.
- Chest progression is individual and can only be opened when you collect enough keys. So make sure you participate and deal as much damage as possible to defeat the Alpha Dragons!
- Chest levels are determined by the difficulty average of your last five Alpha Battles in which you participated in (win or lose)
Developer’s Comment: If your last five Alpha Battles were 5, 5, 5, 6 and 7 Stars. You will progress to a level 6 chest. The average will always be rounded up to the superior number.
- Alpha Chests can contain the following:
- Resources (Fish or Coins)
- Random Scales (1 or 2 Stars)
- Draft Tokens (Basic or Premium)
- Additional Unique Dragons will be added to the events
- All Trust Events will reoccur!
- NEW special Quests with conditions and restrictions:
- Quests for Unique Dragons whose trust you’ve gained
- Quests allowing you to borrow Unique Dragons whose trust you haven’t yet gained (such as the Light Fury)
- Species and Rarity specific quests allowing you to earn leveling resources for those Dragons
- The Common hatching spot will now only give 1-Star Dragons
- The Color hatching spots will now only give 2-Star Dragons
- The Rare and Rare Color spots will remain the same
- Removed 1-Star Dragons from the Draft pool
- Fixed the issue where players could lose their Dragon roster and prevent them from progressing in the game
- Fixed the issue where persistent FPS drops occurred on certain Android devices
- Fixed the issue where duplicates of a Dragon were not counted towards the tier 3 training requirements
- Fixed the issue where quitting a Quest Battle right after the timer runs out would break the UI
- Fixed the issue where the wrong reward was given if players completed the Quest Battle after the timer ran out
- Fixed the issue where you wouldn’t always see the XP bar increase when selecting a Dragon during the level up process
- Fixed the issue where the number of new Quests was not listed correctly on the Quest button
- Fixed the issue where you could train a Dragon multiple times without needing to level them up