This minor update focuses solely on improvements across the game and bug fixes. Our team will now concentrate on delivering the ARENA feature, a PvP mode, on the next update. Thank you for all your feedback and suggestions, keep ‘em coming!
Read below to learn more about the upcoming changes.
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
- Added 64-bit support for Android players
- Adjusted the requirements and probability of appearance for all Duties
- Easier to select and tap on buildings when they have a task in progress
- Improved the Ability descriptions across all Dragons to be more consistent
- Added Clan-related Duties to complete
- Added a battlelog for Alpha Battles
- Added a Tooltip on Clan Energy (press and hold to view)
- Added Clan notifications to indicate when Clan Energy is replenished
- Alpha info remains visible after an Alpha Battle is over
- Alpha Chests now include Trust Points for an exclusive NEW Dragon - Maeve’s Buffalord
- Improved Alpha Ability VFX
- Added an info pop-up to better explain the Alpha Abilities (can be found in the Settings)
Lowered the damage output of the Shellfire’s Ability
Developer’s Comment: The damage output of the Shellfire was ridiculously high. This change should make the damage output more consistent across all Alpha Dragons.
Increased the damage output of the Screaming Death’s Ability
Developer’s Comment: The damage output was increased to scale the difficulty of the Alpha properly.
Skullcrusher (5-Star Green Flight Club Dragon) - Ability Improvements
- Target Foe Loses Beneficial Effects is changed to All Foes Lose Beneficial Effects
- All Allies Recover 25% Health is changed to All Allies Recover 30% Health
Developer’s Comment: We improved Skullcrusher’s abilities so that he can provide better team support in battle. He now heals more and removes any beneficial effects to all foes.
Mythic Murmurquill (5-Star Purple Hushboggle) - Ability Changes
- This Dragon Recovers 70% Health Of 210% (138+8perLvl) Damage from All Foes is changed to This Dragon Recovers 40% Health Of 190% (136+6perLvl) Damage from All Foes
Developer’s Comment: Mythic Murmurquill was evaluated as being too strong in battle. We lowered its health recovery to ensure a more balanced gameplay.
- Removed 2-Star Dragons from being a possible offspring when breeding two 4-Star Dragons
- Fixed the low-resolution textures on all Dragons
- Fixed multiple crashes in battle
- Fixed the “white boxes” appearing in the Book of Dragons when selecting a Dragon
- Fixed the issue where Clan energy was lost when the game reconnects during an Alpha battle
- Fixed the issue where Alphas would disappear during battle
- Fixed the issue where certain Duties can’t be completed
- Fixed the missing “GO” button for Fishlegs’ Duties
Found a new bug or issue that wasn’t on this list? Please report it in our Bug Reports section.