Vikings, the long-awaited ARENA feature is finally here! You’ll need to master a new style of battle without waves, in which the enemy’s Dragons relentlessly enter the fray!
First and foremost, before jumping into battle, you should take a moment to study which Dragons have been tweaked and rebalanced for this major release. Good luck in the Arena!
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
- Improved the visuals and usability of the Shop
- Improved the description for Crossbreed Draft Events to clarify that players have a higher chance of getting the Crossbreed’s parents
- New Arena Duties
ARENA (click to expand)
Every player has 10 Arena Energy and 3 Opponent Rerolls
- Energy regenerates every hour
- Reroll regenerates every 10 minutes
If you’re facing a team that is way too strong or weak against yours, reroll to find a new opponent within your Trophy range
Setup a Defense Team (of up to 10 Dragons) for other players to battle against
- You can test and battle your own setup and make changes to ensure you have the best team in place
- Defense Team Dragons receive a stat boost to ensure balanced battles
Earn Trophies to climb up the rankings to earn Medals and prizes
Earn Medals by defeating your opponent’s Dragons, winning a battle or successfully defending against your challenger
Use Medals to purchase items such as resources, eggs, scales, sheep, protection (can’t be attacked for 8 hours) and Dragon Trust Points in the new Arena shop, Thawfest Emporium
The Deathgripper’s Trust Points are exclusive to the Thawfest Emporium and can’t be acquired elsewhere
A wide variety of items will be available each Season. Stock is limited and re-stocks at the beginning of each new Season
A Season lasts for 14 days
- Half of your Trophies are removed after each new Season to ensure a more balanced and competitive gameplay
- Only top 200 players will receive seasonal rewards
- Rewards refresh at the start of each new season
A win streak bonus will increase the number of trophies and medals you can earn
Revitalize Dragon Ability
- This ability can be triggered from the Defense Team when there are 1 or 2 empty slots on the battlefield, meaning it can only work when most of your Dragons are defeated
- This ability allows you to revive a Dragon from your Defense Team that was defeated
- You do not earn additional Arena Medals by defeating revived Dragons
- Fixed the Screaming Death’s special ability issue
- Fixed the issue with our subscription system where players were unable to resubscribe
- Fixed the Rune purchasing issue in our Shop
- Fixed the corrupted image in the Book of Dragons
- Fixed the Alpha mission that rewarded players even if the Alpha escaped
Note: Our team spent the majority of the time working on the new Arena feature resulting in a smaller list of bug fixes.
Found a new bug or issue that wasn’t on this list? Please report it in our Bug Reports section.