Vikings, one of the most demanded features is finally implemented in update 1.9, we bring you breeding odds and breeding boost! This update is also packed with new Alpha and Chest changes so make sure you read all about it before the update comes out next week!
For troubleshooting assistance, please visit our Help & Support forum.
- New Autumn theme on Berk
- New Thanksgiving Trust Event
- New Duties for the latest Crossbreed Dragons
- Improved the Combo VFX
- Increased the odds of Ability rank up from Sheep
- Polished and Improved the general stability of Duties
- Clan Energy now refills when a new Alpha Dragon appears
- Arena Energy now refills when a new Season begins
- The daily Color Drafts will no longer be replaced when an Event Draft is happening
- Tapping the Color Wheel in Battle now displays a tooltip
THANKSGIVING TRUST EVENT
- Nov 27 to Dec 10
- 3 Chapters - each chapter has greater Trust Points rewards than the last
- Earn additional Trust Points from your Duties Chest, Alpha Chest, Quests and Thawfest Emporium
- Earn additional Trust Points from select featured Drafts
- Now displays the odds of each potential offspring
- Limited time breeding boost
- A boost is added towards the next breeding attempt when you don’t get the highest Dragon rarity from Breeding. The odds are slightly increased.
- The odds boost can be stacked up to 5 times until it caps out
- The boost resets once you obtain the highest Dragon rarity from Breeding or if you don’t start breeding within an hour of receiving the boost
- Better visuals to communicate when a Crossbreeding Boost event is active
- Reduced the Crossbreeding Duty requirement from 2 to 1
- All Alphas now have an ability that can inflict damage
- The Foreverwing
- Thorns now spawn from a core tile on the board
- Matching by the core destroys the thorns and inflicts damage on the Foreverwing
- The Bewilderbeast
- Ice walls create frost that creeps towards the player’s team each turn and causes damage if it reaches your Dragons
- Destroying ice walls will inflict damage on the Bewilderbeast
- The Green Death
- The Green Death’s ability now spawns a 2x2 patch of gas
- If gas is already present on the board when its ability is ready, the Green Death will ignite the gas, sending fireballs to your Dragons
- Matching by the gas will ignite it, sending fireballs back at the Green Death
- The Foreverwing
- Increased the damage of all Alpha abilities
Developer’s Comment: This will improve the risk/reward when battling all Alphas and providing more strategic options (e.g. Healer Dragons will be a more viable option).
- Increased the health of all Alpha Dragons
Developer’s Comment: This will compensate for the amount of damage you can now inflict to Alpha Dragons.
- Increased the amount of Alpha Keys rewarded to encourage greater competition for top positions within the Clan
- All Chests visuals have been updated
- Added a variety of new Chests
- Coin Chests, Fish Chests and Flight Club Chests are now available every day in the Rune Shop
- Special Chests that offer Dragons, Trust Points, Scales, Sheep and more will have a chance to appear in the Rune Shop
- Fixed Dreadfall Toothless’ % damage in his bio
- Fixed Dreadfall Toothless’ abilities in battle
- Fixed the issue where players can place both Toothless simultaneously on their team. Only one Toothless (or any other Unique Dragon) can now be part of your Defense or Battle team.
- Fixed the server validation error when using Dreadfall Toothless
- Fixed the server validation error when switching your Dragon team
- Fixed the issue causing FPS degradation after extended gameplay on all iPhones
- Fixed the visual error where defeated dragons were not darkened in the Battle Summary
- Fixed the issue where rerolls don’t refill
- Fixed the issue where you can’t reconnect to the game after quitting the app on Android devices
- Fixed the reconnection issue appearing indefinitely on iOS devices
- Fixed the softlock issue after losing network connection during Arena and Alpha Battles
Found a new bug or issue that wasn’t on this list? Please report it in our Bug Reports section.