Ludia Forums

"Releasing Dragons" is broken

The current system of a few things in this game are pretty unfair to the player base. First off, once you reach a certain point in the game you will have to wait a few weeks to start progressing some of your dragons from 2 stars to 3 stars just because you lack DRAGON SCALES. I’m sure once you want to “train” them even more it takes months.

On top of that, once you max out your dragons and you want to get to the next level of rarity you will start to get more and more dragons you cant use to level them up. The MAX space you can have for dragons are 90. And this isn’t really that much especially once you just max out the characters you want to level / train these extra dragons just take up space.

An outcome for this is to have some kind of “sell” or “release” feature. This feature would allow you to get rid of dragons FOR extra scales (or a chance) of scales as well as fish and gold or something. It would help out a lot of players who haves tons of extra dragons that they have nothing to do with.

I would also suggest increasing the dragon space as well since it’s a really low number. I previous played Rise of Berk years ago and just got back into that since the new movie came out. I know that Ludia can make these changes with how nicely the other game runs, so let’s just hope they do.