Relogin issue/ upon accepting invite

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: upon accepting a raid invitation it will change the loading circle to purple, regardless of connection or smoothness before and after, a tab will appear saying the player must relog in, then once they do it will (usually) boot the player back to the log in screen even if they choose an account to log in with. Why even have the tab that offers email choice if the process must be done manually again? This bug seems to happen multiple times a day but often just once or twice per login to the game

Area is was found in: location doesn’t seem to matter as my alliance members and friends on discord who have mentioned this to me range from the western United States to Europe

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- wait for a raid invitation
Step 2 - accept raid invite
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: I would say a majority of the time but cant give an exact, something close to 6-7/10 times

What type of device are you using: android, though I know of at least one iphone user experiencing the same

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) I should have come better prepared but I’ll take a couple the next time they come about