Removed from matches-purple flash -Other in battle issues

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Game freezing screen turning purple or when selecting attack I want it greys out freezes then either boots me or does the first attack like I didn’t pick anything. I’ve been having major issues since update being removed from matches and weird stuff popping up on my screen including the purple flashes which indicates to me GPU/processor on phone perhaps . I’ve done all the checks on my iPhone 6Splus and nothings wrong . It’s been only happening since 1.8 update I’ve already reported via email with screen shots of some funky stuff showing in my screen while playing.

Area is was found in: Tourney and regular season game play battles only

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- play battles
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen: has happened numerous times but within the past hour 4-5 times

What type of device are you using:IPHONE 6SPLUS

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here) purple flash pretty easy to picture.
I’ll screen shot it if I have enough time. Also being removed from matches a lot or when pressing a attack it selects it but greys it out and doesn’t allow the attack to happen or for me to do anything.

Hope this helps sorry no screen shots . I do have screen shots of the weird in game screen I had but I’ve already sent.

DinoLord

UPDATE- STILL HAPPENING all the time! Added photos . I can’t even win a match now cause I can’t select attacks of which are greyed out and/or doesn’t allow me to do anything. Also game crashing and not loading. Then says updating but it’s not does this all the time… TERRIBLE!! -See photos

Hey there, @dinolord, although I’m not entirely sure what might be causing this to happen during your game sessions, our support team would be glad to take a closer look at things on their end. Reach out to them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that they can locate you faster in their system.