Ludia Forums

Repeating Campaign Missions and still get the rewards

Please make it so we can repeat campaign missions and still get the rewards. I figure this would help out in the long run with getting DNA and also would be another way to achieve required battles quickly. Please make this happen Ludia. This would be a great idea

1 Like

They will never do this…ludia is to stingy

1 Like

It is a thought and I feel it would be a great thing

Won’t happen. Should Ludia do it, every single player will stay at home & harvest the required dna from it instead of going out to grind for it.

3 Likes

Ludia made it very clear from the very beginning that the rewards gathered in the campaign missions would be a ONCE OF EVENT and not continuous in any way shape or form.
To put it bluntly you get but one chance to grab the rewards and that is it game over, end of story, nada, zip, nil finis, kaput !!

1 Like

I second this idea, I want to be able to grind level, lets say 64, to get Diorajasaur by continuously replaying that level until I unlock him and eventually get him to Level 30.

1 Like

Maybe we could get the rewards again every month or so from the lower levels only so everyone doesn’t just grind unique and legendary dna from there.

2 Likes

Personally I would love this. But let’s be honest, it would break the game if I could beat easy uniques over and over again and get 10 unique dna and some epic every single time

1 Like

That’s not a “stingy” situation… that would be ridiculous. I feel like once a week I’m on here saying STOP ASKING FOR EVERYTHING FREE.

1 Like

I am not asking for everything free.

If it doesn’t bring in any ping ping
They won’t change a thing thing

1 Like

Unfortunate truth