Hello fellow DPG members and happy 4th of July to all our American friends!
Thank you all for your feedback and efficient bug reporting! Our developers are aware that some unexpected bugs made it onto Update 1.8. Here’s a quick update on the reported issues since Update 1.8.
PUSHED FIXES | Patch 1.8.29
- No more dropped Tournament battles - If one left an in-progress Tournament battle, they were unable to return until the match was over (~ 5 mins).
- Visual discrepancies in Creature labs showing incorrect numbers regarding DNA components and fusions have since been mitigated.
- Text corrections for players using the Japanese language setting.
- Previously, only local radar-users were able to share a sanctuary with their Alliance for 24h.
- Now, anyone who adds a creature to any sanctuary will share this sanctuary to the rest of the Alliance (up to the usual maximum limit).
- In some rare occasions, the visual of the Sanctuary can disappear from the map view. You need to relaunch your app and reload for the view to update. If you have a creature in that Sanctuary, you can still access it via the lab.
- Utahraptor animation freezes in Sanctuary.
- Optimizing gameplay for iOS devices with 1G of RAM or less.
- After accepting a Friendly Battle, some players are unable to enter the battle.
- Some players have reported missing points of interest in their maps.
- Matchmaking balancing: win/lose range will go from +/- 10 to 50 trophies to +/- 20 to 40 trophies.
If you encounter any other issues not included above, please be sure to report it to email@example.com so that our team can begin working on.
Thank you once again for your support and cooperation!