Ludia Forums

Request for favourite creatures in JW Alive

Hello everyone,
Here’s the cenozoic creature we know from ARK Survival Evolved but we all need it in our Dino Collection and PvP,Raid team in Jurassic World Alive.
download

4 Likes

That’s way too overpowered.

15 Likes

Exaggerated I would say.

1 Like

come on where’s revenge instant nullifying devastation?

4 Likes

that’s not enough, it needs something like revenge instant cleansing nullifying ferocious distracting accelerating decelerating shielding shattering greater stunning devastation wound

11 Likes

oh and you forgot definite and cautious at the end

2 Likes

oh your right

the attack could be buffed to 3000 too

3 Likes

Being wholly legit though:

12 Likes

And ceratosaurus. I’ve been asking for these two for a while

1 Like

tbh those 2 group moves seem a bit OP but this thing’s definitely more balanced than the other one

GIF is just a Group Ferocious Impact, and it’s not really like the Wolf can really take advantage of either too well.

Edit: GIF is meant to target the lowest HP, not everyone.

1 Like

oh well then it’s ok but the instant thing is still too much imo

Got a dire wolf too

2 Likes

Dire Wolf but as a flock of like 2 or 3 since ya know wolf packs, idk :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I believe dire wolf is big enough to be its own solo creature, even if it’s a pack hunter, same can be said for things like Raptors, but they’re big enough to not be a flock creature

11 Likes

Well buddy believe me I would have wanted it to be the best of the best but I had to choose from any 3 moves because the website (JWA toolbox) allows only 3 for normal creature and 4 for hybrids. And the move you are talking about,to be honest I wanted it to be the fourth move.

Okay so here’s one more creature,a shy flyer.
Tapejara custom jwa

3 Likes

I want the Thanos Dino to be in JWA. Haha

4 Likes

Reduce the resistances and attack, and the on escape move

4 Likes

These are just op

3 Likes