Reset clash of the Titans?

Hello,

When i logged in tonight my clash of de Titans had a reset.
I was at 26/28, now it’s at 0/28.

Is there anyone else having the same issue?
What can i do about it?

Hey Floris, I’m sorry that happened. Could you please contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can assist you further with this?

If you can include your support key in the email as well, it’d be really helpful!

Thanks.

I’ll do that.
Thanks.

1 Like

I noticed the same reset to my class of titans too

My son got hit with the Clash reset bug. I’ve already turned in a support ticket for him. But I was curious about other people who have been hit. He had not yet completed today’s events before the bug hit. I completed them before I heard about anyone being reset. He uses Apple; I use Android. I’m just curious how the other affected players fall on those lines.

Goodmorning,

I use android and i had the bug after completing the events.
I just hope Ludia resets it, this is my first clash of the titans. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can confirm that bug too .

1 Like

I’m on Android and just unlocked my CoT. Lucky me that I’m no victim of this bug.

1 Like

I’m on Apple and just completed mine. Wasn’t locked.

1 Like

I’m with @Tommi - Didn’t have the bug, it unlocked normally and completed it. Sorry to hear about everyone else with this struggle though!!

1 Like

I also had a reset to 0. I should be able to get 28 in time if it does not happen again.

1 Like

Has the bug been fixed to anybody?

They sent my son an unlock and a copy of Gorgosaurus. They did not restore his progress.

Same here, happy with the unlock.

1 Like