Resilient Strike in Nodopatotitan not working properly

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description: Nodopatotitan’s Resilient Strike doesn’t remove evasion. The attack goes as a Precise but the dodge removal effect is not applied.

Area is was found in: Campaign course 7-3. Fighting Gallimimus.

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1- Select Nodopatotitan
Step 2 - Use the ability Resilient Strike on Gallimimus
Step 3- Watch as Resilient Strike does not remove dodge. It behaves equally to Superiority Strike.

How often does it happen: 3 Times tested, 3 times happened. I tried closing and reopening the game between those.

What type of device are you using: Moto G Stylus.

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)
Here’s a screenshot I took of the moment. Gallimimus was faster so the dodge did not fade before my attack. I don’t think you’re able to see that it wasn’t removed because I took it too late, but the problem is still there.

I bet this bug exists since like 2.3 but no one noticed cuz ur most likely the first person to ever use nodopatotitan

3 Likes

Lmao that’s a good one. Poor Nodopato doesn’t get love. :rofl:
But no it’s actually new. I’ve been using it on strike towers for some updates because I like using every creature I have available (I rarely use something from my team unless It’s a high level tower).
This is new, at least on Nodopatotitan.

well even tho it sucks we all can agree that its design is awesome

Thank you, Average_Spinosaurid. I will bring this report up with our team! :mag: