Ludia Forums

Rest In Peace: Asian Elephant (Creature file #63)

Now before you guys say that this creature is not from the Mesozoic, I want to tell you something. It’s a very sad day for people who love elephants. If you don’t know what I mean, then let me tell you what happened. It happens in India when a female elephant, who is pregnant, ate the pineapple, and the elephant died after eating something that’s explosive before it can even be swallowed. The elephant died at the river. That’s why, I’ll be introducing the Anancus to my creature file in honor to mourn the death of a pregnant elephant. Please be kind to this elephant species as it touches the dead body of its species for good.

Rarity: Rare

Health: 4310

Damage: 1390

Speed: 117

Armor: 10%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Armor Piercing Strike

Ferocious Strike

Bellow

Possible hybrid: Anaceratops, Fuse with Anancus and Stegoceratops

Rarity: Legendary

Health: 4320

Damage: 1370

Speed: 115

Armor: 25%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Armor Piercing Strike

Greater Stunning Impact

Ferocious Strike

Dig in

Passive: Swap in Stunning Strike, Decelerating Counter

Trivia
  • The Anancus was name after the king in Rome.

• Like all elephants, Anancus tusks are actually teeth.

• Anancus was named by Aymard in 1885

9 Likes

For backstory on the elephant, it’s actually not an isolated case. You see, for a long time villagers have used explosive-laden fruit to keep Wild boars away from their crops. Occasionally, elephants eat the fruit and die horrible deaths because it doesn’t kill them immediately.

It’s an illegal practice, and is on the decline from what I’ve heard, but it is present nevertheless.

1 Like

That’s sad. Whoever did this should get arrested

This makes me sick. Never knew that kind of thing went on.

:rage:

I can’t imagine the agony of the elephant.

It happen like two days ago

So umm, did the baby die too?

I think it did as well

Yes.

The mother elephant drowned.

Oh that’s awful, poor baby.

Yes.

While it’s obviously incredibly cruel, I think it goes without saying that no one would do such a thing if they didn’t think it was absolutely necessary.
The people living on the fringes of society in these areas, are in a constant struggle against wild animals and the environment, and are probably acting out of desperation.

Until some serious changes take place, the situation seems unlikely to change.

Y’all are very welcome to draw the hybrid

I don’t think I can draw it without thinking about the baby.

You don’t have to. It’s not mandatory, but it’ll be an honor

This kinda stuff makes me mad. It happens all the time and sometimes nothing is done. Poor elephant. Let us hope modern elephants do not be added to this game any time soon.

I agree. I prefer prehistoric creatures in the game

They’d need a few rifles, I heard wild boar tastes great.

Please, no. Not at front of me

I wonder if it’s better than feral hog :thinking:

Please. I don’t wanna hear another thing related to animal cruelty. I did this creature file to respect the elephant

1 Like

Oh gosh
I’m guessing the unfortunate female elephant ate a grenade, since there’s some that look like a pineapple
The elephant must have eaten it, gone for a drink and during digestion something must have happened for the grenade to explode in her stomach, killing her near the river