Reticle jumping during dino encounters

In about 1 out of 20 encounters, I fire my first dart and press to load a second, and the reticle suddenly takes off toward the top right side of the encounter area at maximum speed. It usually takes a good 5 seconds to move back and find my dino again.

I am fairly certain this isn’t just a stray finger issue. I don’t even usually hold my phone with any finger near the top right side of the screen. It would help if someone else could confirm.

Supplying more info: this isn’t with just one variety of dino. No moisture on the screen. Seen it in multiple different physical locations. Reticle always jumps in the same direction.

Hey Urist, I’m not really sure why this might be happening. It’s possible that it could be a device related issue but try closing any background applications you’re not using when playing the game and see if it continues to happen. It might also help to try some of the troubleshooting steps for connection issues on this thread here: Stuck on loaded screen of game?
Feel free to reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with more information and your support key and they could investigate further.