Retrieving guest account

Hi, i used to play on a guest account but deleted the game at some point, now i reinstalled and the progress is lost. I was wondering if there was some way to retrieve it. Thx

No the guest account are saved locally. That’s why you always want to save with FB or Google

Can u tell where local save data for guest in android? My son want to change his tablet. But don know where to transfer?

Welcome to the community, also, I don’t believe that the saves may be extracted and moved locally. To my understanding is it’s bundled within the app and I think you will need a more XDA kind of person for that magic. I would really recommend setting up a Google Play Games profile and using that as it is head and shoulders easier and works brilliantly.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me

My son was playing Jw alive for awhile. Soon he will change new tab. I am not allowed him to use an account cuz afraid him buying stuff and lost alot money.

So we cant just copy its game save and to paste into his new app data on new tab?

Unfortunately no.

I don’t know the situation, but if you sin is a child a simple PW protection on the GA would be sufficient. In addition to this is the devices supports it, I would recommend adding 2FA in the form of a FP authenticated payment access.

So short answer: no. No easy way.

1 Like

Thanks @TomRaines for explain.

From my very recent experience(losing my account after logging into a relative’s), I was able to message JWA support from a guest account with the support key to my main account(the one I was trying to recover,) and they were able to switch me back to it with 3 days. If you go to the “settings” in the game app, your support key is in the bottom, right-hand corner.

Necro-posting