Ludia Forums

Return of normal dinosaurs

Ludia should finally stop making everything tournament. And since we’re having unlock events for normal dinosaurs it shouldn’t be a problem

Carnivores
Rares :
Siamosaurus
Albertosaurus
Dromaeosaurus
Coelurus

Super rares :
Ichtyovenator
Ornitholestes
Teratophoneus
Sauronitholestes
Edaphosaurus

Legendary :
Zuchengtyrannus
Oxalia
Maiasakasaurus
Deinonychus
Titanophoneus

Herbivores

Rares :
Stegoceras
Struthiomimus
Maiasaura
Giraffatitan
Chasmosaurus
Pinacosaurus
Lexovisaurus

Super rares :
Homalocephale
Ornithomimus
Ouranosaurus
Mamenchisaurus
Centrosaurus
Polacanthus
Huyangosaurus

Legendary :
Prenocephale
Archaeornithomimus
Edmontosaurus
Sonorasaurus
Styracosaurus
Edmontonia
Dacenturus

Pterosaurs

Rares :
Petinosaurus
Anhangneura

Super rares :
Sordes
Ceraradactylus
Ahzdarco

Legendary :
Cryodrakon
Thallassodromeus

Amphibians
Rares :
Ticinosuchus
Phytosaurus

Super rares :
Allodaposuchus
Crassargyrhinus
Rutiodon

Legendary :
Quinkana
Arizonasaurus
Deinosuchus
Eogyrhinus

1 Like

The only way that these creatures would be helpful at a lower rarity is if they had superhybrids, currently hybrids for these rarities will only take you so far, this is why they’re adding tournament creatures to the game, they’re perfect for end game players.

With every new superhybrid addition there will be limits on how much sdna can be obtained for each with only indoraptor being helpful for end game players. Spinotasuchus is the next ferocity down only being a tad stronger than indominus.

I dont think we should get more lower rarities, it will add longevity to the game yes but already tournament hybrids are giving us that so no need for anymore lower rarities other than to fill the existing gaps in the game such as common amphibian hybrids and super rare amphibian hybrids for instance.

1 Like

But ludia shouldn’t also make everything a tournament creature and since we got new animations they should get normal creatures as well

Why not? I wouldnt be interested in adding any rares or super rares to my lineup, I just want stronger creatures

1 Like

Because more normal creatures can also make more new normal hybrids. Besides it would be unfair for new players to get a new creature

I don’t see how it is that unfair? In recent times, Tournaments have been very easy that new players can get Dominator finishes in less than or somewhere nearby half a year of playing.

To name some Non-VIP Legends, @Raptor43577, @Cave_Johnson and @DinosaursRCool, all got their first Dominator victories within just a few months of playing.

In my honest opinion I feel that lack of weak creatures is balanced by the ease of getting Tournament creatures after one point in this game. Patience is everything.

3 Likes

Yes but let’s jut agree that normal creatures should return

Can we not have another herbivore portrayed as a carnivore, please?

Did you mean Crassigyrinus? There’s no such thing as a Cassorgyrhinus.

1. Yes i mean that thing writing mistake
  2. Edaphosaurus will probably get coppied. But he has apparently a herbivore feeding animation in jurassic world alive now no longer the regular dimetrodon animation. So maybe they copie the dimetrodon animation for like they put in wolly rhino in snow
2 Likes

i agree i would love normal dino to return!!

and if they add platyhystrix (an amphibian) that has sail on the back will it be dimetrodon animation too? XD
platyhystrix-size

He will probably get the Ichtyostega animation

1 Like