Return of the Erliphosaurus

Hello everyone! This is my suggestion for the return of the Erliphosaurus. Erliphosaurus was absolutely one of my favorite hybrids in JW:TG. I loved the design, and colors of it; particularly it’s level 31-40 form. I’d love to see the Erliphosaurus return in Jurassic World Alive. For reference, here’s what it’s level 31-40 form looked like: Erliphosaurus

I think this dinosaur should be a fusion of the rare Dilophosaurus and the epic Erlikosaurus. These two would combine to make Erliphosaurus a legendary hybrid. I think it should have a moveset like this:

Minimal Speedup Strike: Increase speed 10% for 3 turns. Deal 1x damage.
Distracting Rampage: Deal 2x damage. Target’s damage is reduced 50% for 2 turns. Cooldown: 1-3?
Nullifying Impact: Remove Positive Effects. Deal 1.5x damage. Cooldown: 2 turns
Strike and Run: Deal 1x damage. Automatic swap. Cooldown: 1 turn Delay: 1 turn or
Impact and Run: Deal 1.5x damage. Automatic Swap. Cooldown: 1 turn Delay: 1 turn

Or, the Erliphosaurus could also be made into an epic hybrid by combining the DNA of the rare Dilophosaurus, and Erlikosaurus Gen 2. I think it should have a moveset like this:

Minimal Speedup Strike: Increase speed 10% for 3 turns. Deal 1x damage.
Debilitating Distraction: Deal 1x damage. Target’s damage reduced 75% 2 turns. Cooldown: 3 turns Delay: 1 turn
Nullifying Impact: Remove Positive Effects. Deal 1.5x damage. Cooldown: 2 turns
Rampage: Deal 2x damage. Cooldown: 1 turn

I’m open to feedback, and would love to hear what everyone else thinks of this!

I agree!

I have yet to unlock Erliphosaurus in JW:TG, so I’d really love a shot at obtaining this creature in JWA. Granted, there’ll be a new Dilophosaur hybrid—Diloranosaurus—introduced in the next update…but we’ll see!

Yeah, even with the new Dilo hybrid coming out, I still think Erliphosaurus could be brought back. Some dinosaurs like T.rex are used for multiple hybrids.