Ludia Forums

Return to Harvestshield

Any chance that Return to Harvestshield, and the other Returns can become permanent additions? Or at least let them be 2-3 day events, rather than just one day? Right now, those are the best events going.

8 Likes

I agree they should be longer than a day. It takes several hours to clear them twice and its a struggle to do it in just a day

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, we are super happy you like the new event. I will pass on that players would like the events to last longer than 24 hours.

4 Likes

Upvote for at least 48hours.

5 Likes

Agreed, 48-72 hours would be much better. Especially because of the time commitment required.

1 Like

Same here! Event is great but I sometimes avoid them due to the limited time to complete. More time please!!

I see once again ludia have given there customers a stiff ignoring

1 Like

The response I got from support said
Nothing about book shouldn’t apply to the first play through just that from their time stamps they show I didn’t have one active which is wrong. So this week I tried it again since they didn’t say anything about it not being intended to work.

got book went to enter

it took 250 gems from me and 1 use of the book…

Contacted support a second time with screen shots and they refunded my 250 gems. And now that they are aware of the issue hopefully future books of bravery will work properly fora free entry to the 1st play through of return events.

Loved the event! The game has more replay with these cool PvE events. Thanks!

2 Likes

We have asked for the event to be extended beyond one day which is a perfectly reasonable request and should be very easy to implement. Yet weeks later nothing. Why are we continually ignored?

1 Like

Even if it were only an additional 12 hours it would help. Though a full two days to complete the return events would be great.

1 Like

Why is it that we get two weeks for an 8-challenge Training Adventure, but only get 24 hours for a 17-challenge Return to Forestfall Fen? I’m curious to the reasoning behind that. I really enjoy both events, but the Return events really need to be a bit longer.

Why are we continually ignored?

Yep. I unfortunately passed on this weeks event. Didn’t want to risk wasting 250 gems.

1 Like

Definitely got it bass ackwards. The Training events can be done in 2 hrs not 12 days when these Returns last just a couple of days. Tells me yet again the Devs aren’t as invested or interested in playing the game

I’m guessing that they just see things from a very different perspective that I just don’t get. I know that these weekly events have quickly become a favorite for many players but I’m out at this point. There are plenty of other things to spend gems on that from my perspective better foster long term growth and don’t pressure me into beating the clock.

Perhaps @Glad21 is correct. It is possible there is some reason they do these things that is beyond our immense comprehensive abilities. In some cases it appears the choice is made to give the top players an edge over the rest. However, I continue to speculate the developer would be better served to consider the broader player sentiment when making these decisions.

Thanks for listening Ludia! I see the return event lasts two days this week.